What's new

Stupid genny nonsense

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
The thing I love and hate in equal measure is how ridiculous and glorious old school gennys are.

Spent the best part of an episode of Peaky Blinders trying to wire up a Pandora before sacking it off to the box. Used to be my favourite Genny but it needs daylight and patience to get it running again.

So I turned to the Nextiny. Four wraps and…coil was perfect without needing any poking at all. But of an issue wicking but that’s surmountable with a blocked pull - just a shame the 5 Pawns juice I’m trying has coconut in it. Bleurgh.

But still, yey for old school!

E6AD6649-CA03-40DF-9FD2-DB4CAE3268A3.jpeg
F31210C9-6C3A-4DBB-86E3-E78DB2F81318.jpeg

But what I simply adore about gennys still is that once you’ve set one up it just keeps working forever. A quick dry burn once in a while and it’s like new.

I’ve been using this wick and coil in the Hellfire hybrid for the best part of a year now. How are you all getting on with your replaceable heads or cotton wicks since last January? :D

687E45D4-D71C-4975-B8D4-C410863CF86D.jpeg

Attachments

• DFCAEAAE-F4C3-4495-9F43-4FB49CB1E30F.jpeg
    DFCAEAAE-F4C3-4495-9F43-4FB49CB1E30F.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
And they all think they are so adventurous now Mesh Coils are apparently a thing :25::D

And they all think they are so adventurous now Mesh Coils are apparently a thing :25::D
Yeah @Rob most of the vapers using mesh now a days have got it lucky. No need to oxidise your mesh and make a 3mm roll up out of it. And use that as your wick. Then you had your coil to make, they were the days lol. Funny I was just looking at a thread this morning and the guy was having problems with burning issues. And it took me back to my Genny days. The guy was using 70vg/30pg on a1.7ohm coil. I was using 50/50 on the Genny and was getting dry hits all the time. After about 2 weeks it finally clicked to me the juice was to thick lol. Got some pg and was sorted :2thumbsup:

Today's genny of choice: Sat 22 on top of an HF V7, filled with Eden. Proper vaping this ;)

IMG_0385.jpg

Back
Top Bottom