What's new

Sub ohm coils that last longest?

Dazed

Initiate
Returned to vaping and been using an Argus p2. It’s ok. Battery and liquid needs topping up too often and since using .4 ohm coils they are burning after 3 days.

I’m looking at getting a batt box again, probably a geekvape legend 2, maybe v3 but keep seeing issues posted about the new variant.

So, what tanks and coils have you found to last the longest? Don’t really want to replace coils every couple of days but also don’t want some obscure device that is difficult to get coils for.

I’m using 70/30 juice.

cant help with the tank as im a mesh head & dont use stock coils, as for new mod instead of the geekvape legend2 , i would check out the Vandyvape gaur21 ive got 2 in daily use & no issues & there afew others on here that use them, what i like is that they are light for a dual 21700 mod unlike legend 2

Afaik the Sakerz is still the best subtank, though the iTanks are supposed to be good and it's GTi coils have a good rep.
I'm rebuildables so dont have much experience with subtanks nowadays.

The mods I use the most recently are dual 21700 the Gaur21(lightest and C frame) the L200 Classic(biggest) and Armour Max.

Back
Top Bottom