What's new

Super Bomb aka Howizter Variable Voltage

vaperdog

Postman
I got the replacement part I needed on Tuesday morning for my GS-SUB Super Bomb aka Howitzer and its been working fine since.
I am really pleased with it.

Able to attach either an 18650 or 18350 battery which are provided. The 18350 battery makes it a very nice and compact size for stealth.
The 2200mah 18650 battery gives me all day vaping and I got close to 2000 draws from 1 charge.

The display is easy for me to see and simple to use. Being able to set the time and date is pretty pointless because it resets when the batteries are flat. Who ever it was put that in the design must have been having a boring day at work :-)

It's got a battery meter, which on a device that supplies the substance i am very addicted to, comes in real useful. Especially when I'm out and about being stealthy lol.

I've seen a couple of reveiws on youtube complaining that when the piece with the screen on is locked on to the battery compartment, it doesn't sit flush and there is a small gap where they meet. Also the end cap is a bit 'grindy' when its screwed on and off and the buttons leave the electronics on the inside vulnerable to spillages.
This is all true, but the gs-sub is not the ferrari of the e-cig mod world and i would say the reviewers were nit-picking at it a bit too much

It's fifty quid, can be used with both the 18650 and 18350 batteries. Got an easy to see/read screen.
Counts number of draws. Has a battery meter and goes from 3v to 6v in 0.1 increments. nearly 2000 draws from 1 charge of the 2200mah batt. 5 click on/off and when you switch it off it calls you its master !! very boring day at work for someone i think :)
Comes with a 2ml and 4ml clearomizer, wall charger (needs uk adapter), neck lanyard and refilling bottle too.
You can't ask for much more than that for fifty notes. Yes, I know, it depends who you ask lol.

If you are on a budget I would recommend the Howitzer. I really like it for its solid build and being able to switch between two sizes of battery and having the on-screen battery meter.
Because of the buttons I would say be careful with it when there are drinks close by, and I don't fill tanks or carts while they are attatched either, just incase.

I have a limited knowledge about these things and have not used any similar devices to be able to compare. only a vv tornado c-twist and i don't know if that counts.
So this isn't really any kind of review, its only what I think of my recent purchase after 3 days of using it.

I have a couple of clearo's that i like to use in the evening with my howitzer set at 5.4v and thats when i say i am not vaping anymore - i am now fogging :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vaper, do you mind if i move this down to device reviews? I am really glad this is working out for you!

i wanted to add, as quickly as poss, what was wrong with it when it arrived because so far i haven't said.

after just 45 mins of use it stopped firing. still had power to the screen but no power getting to any tank or cart i put on it.

Mark at Electravape.co.uk was sympathetic and once he had received the faulty unit i returned, he got another one out to me straight away. including a new vision stone 2ml clearo (i think it was one of those anyway) for my trouble.

i am adding this because i have had a few things through the post arrived damaged. cameras, tablet pc's, even furniture with 1/2 inch solid wooden frames just snapped !
its always disappointing, but dont be too hasty and hold the supplier/shop responsible or blame it on bad design and manufacture.
It's more than likely down to the bloke who's at the door asking for you to sign for it with a nice big smile on his face. coz they've been playing rugby with your parcel and drop kicked it onto the back of the van !!

Great review, I'm really glad you like it. When you find a bit of gear you like it takes vaping to a whole new level. Glad to hear you good good service. Camperman (electravape) is a member here and a thoroughly nice chap. We are lucky with our vendors, I rarely hear of bad service. Most bend over backwards to help out. I wish the rest of the world was as keen to help out :)

Back
Top Bottom