What's new

SWAG PX80, A Truly “Swag” Pod Mod

A quick update for you all regarding this review. I did state that I would delve deeper into the GTX Coil range to see if there was any improvement to be had over the GTX 0.2Ω & 0.3Ω Mesh Coils supplied with the kit. I have to admit I've gone a bit off track and tried the Wotofo SMRT rebuildable Mesh Coil in this kit with he Chill Mesh and have to add that there is a substantial improvement with flavour using this coil at 30W. I personally think its that good that my curiosity for a better coil in the GTX range has ceased to exist.

A quick update for you all regarding this review. I did state that I would delve deeper into the GTX Coil range to see if there was any improvement to be had over the GTX 0.2Ω & 0.3Ω Mesh Coils supplied with the kit. I have to admit I've gone a bit off track and tried the Wotofo SMRT rebuildable Mesh Coil in this kit with he Chill Mesh and have to add that there is a substantial improvement with flavour using this coil at 30W. I personally think its that good that my curiosity for a better coil in the GTX range has ceased to exist.
Yeah, having the rebuildable SMRT "jacket" you dont want too look after any further; well, if DTL is your way of vaping. (I think you can build MTL ones with wire tho, handyman territory; I´ll share results if its any good @andi52 )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom