What's new

SXK Billet Box Boro Tank(s)

SubSSC

Postman
Just getting into my first Billet Box - could do with a spare boro tank or two. Any surplus for sale?
Thanks for any help. :)

Hey mate,

Now I don’t like contradicting anyone, but the Veepon tanks have positives and negatives :11:

The biggest negative, especially for a beginner, is that you can’t remove the base of the tank. When I was just starting out with boros, I had to rewick a bit trying to get my bridge just right. If you have a tank where the base comes off, you can turn the tank upside down, take the base off with the deck (of most rbas) and rewick.

Therefore, my recommendation would be to pick up a Cthulhu Kraken tank or Suicide Mods Crypt tank. Both are also sold by ecigone, among others. Better yet, you can pick up a Limelight clone tank and a mighty fine rba from @bgoodchild8 :22:

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ads/5avape-dope-rba-and-sxk-limelight.237163/

Hey mate,

Now I don’t like contradicting anyone, but the Veepon tanks have positives and negatives :11:

The biggest negative, especially for a beginner, is that you can’t remove the base of the tank. When I was just starting out with boros, I had to rewick a bit trying to get my bridge just right. If you have a tank where the base comes off, you can turn the tank upside down, take the base off with the deck (of most rbas) and rewick.

Therefore, my recommendation would be to pick up a Cthulhu Kraken tank or Suicide Mods Crypt tank. Both are also sold by ecigone, among others. Better yet, you can pick up a Limelight clone tank and a mighty fine rba from @bgoodchild8 :22:

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ads/5avape-dope-rba-and-sxk-limelight.237163/

My Crypt leaks from the lower seals and so did my old 520 tank which is essentially a Kraken. I have an authentic Limelight which is OK but it still seeps eventually.

I just test a new build with only a tiny bit of liquid in the tank. That's way there's minimal waste if I need to pull it apart and start again.

All that is negated now though, as I bought a Bishop Cubed from JohnR which is leak free and the base comes off. It's definitely my favourite for MTL.

Back
Top Bottom