What's new

Review Text Review: El Diablo Juice Range

Mr.Motivapr

Achiever
Hi guys,

Just wanted to do a quick text review on the El Diablo Juice range.
Fairly new UK juice vendor, but definitely worth checking out.

I purchased these from El Diablo
I ordered 10ml of each of the 4 flavours, Beezlebub, Passion Bomb, Lime Cream Cupcake and Sweet Voodoo.

These are 50/50 PG/VG juices and I purchased at 6mg strength.
They arrived the day after I ordered so 10/10 for service there.

The artwork and labels are fantastic, and contain all the relevant info.

All juices were tested in a dripper, 1.2ohm microcoil with Muji cotton at 20 watts.

BEEZLEBUB

BQyHzTO03CD2K2id-TuJdM-zJb8.png

Described on the website:

A delightfully wicked mix of blackcurrants and black raspberries, with undertones of sweet blackberry and juicy apple.

It's devilishly good.

From sniffing the bottle it’s clear that blackcurrant is the dominating flavour here and it smells great.

Taste is great, very clean / authentic fruits.
Its slightly sharp but in a good way.

Vapour production is very good and could definitely be an all day vape for me.

Big thumbs up from me, 8/10

PASSION BOMB

0V52xdeoJNHJQHoWp4r4GaYX1s4.png

Temptingly sweet and seductive, a bold mix of passionfruit and dragonfruit with a strawberry and apple twist. This crisp, fruity mix will leave you wanting more......

The smell of the passion fruit is very distinct, sweet but almost floral.
I am not a lover of passion fruit or dragon fruit but wanted to give this a go.

This taste of this is an explosion of flavours, the passion fruit and dragon fruit can be easily identified and you know there is a blur of other fruits in there too.

Again great vapour production so no problems there.

Although going into this I was convinced I would not like this liquid, it was a lot better than I expected.
Maybe not an all day vape for me but still a very nice flavour,

Purely as I am not a big fan of passionfruit I will give this a 7/10.
If you are a fan of passionfruit you will love this liquid.

LIME CREAM CUPCAKE

B14rtPPbycAtiBPZXZQ1pQlk_ps.png

Sumptuous vanilla cupcakes laden with sweet cream and topped with a tangy lime drizzle. This juice will leave you feeling like you have eaten all the treats, without any of the calories.

Now this liquid smells so good.
As expected you get the lime but you can really smell the cake / cream element.
The aroma instantly reminds me of my mother baking as a kid.

I do like my dessert vapes so was very optimistic about this one.
The taste is great, the lime is very sweet and smooth, mixed with creamy goodness.
The flavour has been nailed perfectly and the lime cream works so well in this mix.
Usual lime juices are quite sharp and tangy, but this one is much more rounded delivering the dessert vape instead of a sharp fruit vape.

One of my favourite liquids to date from any vendor and certainly an all day vape.

A solid 9/10 from me and will definitely purchase again.

SWEET VOODOO

rCM-E4Wj9IcbQaozExAIBq9Y1lo.png

Sweet ripe strawberries, covered in lashings of thick whipped cream, topped with a sprinkle of sugar, Full of rich, creamy flavours, but light enough to be an all day vape. A firm favourite with the El Diablo team.

From sniffing the bottle this is liquid heaven.
A very strong authentic strawberry aroma, smells very good.

The taste is remarkable.
The most authentic strawberry I have tasted and I have tried a lot of strawberry juices.
You also get the cream and the sugary goodness making this a perfect dessert vape.

It’s light enough to be an ADV without being sickly.
The flavour which stays in your mouth after the exhale is great and for me this is the best liquid out of the four.

Would not be without this liquid, it’s a must have.

10/10.

Conclusion:

For a reasonably new vendor on the block I have been blown away by these juices.

These would hold their own head to head with any of the big juice manufacturers in the UK / USA.

Great value for money and deep complex flavours makes the El Diablo range stand out for me and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy again.

Hooray for text reviews :)
Boooo to video reviews of e liquid!

Haha cheers mate.

I do my text reviews on the sly whilst at work.

No chance of doing that with a video review.

You also can get through the whole review in 2 minutes.

I have seen some youtubers take up to half an hour of BS to review a few juices.

Back
Top Bottom