What's new

The Brussels Balloon Job

whipitup

Achiever
VTTV are arranging a timed demonstration in Brussels on July 10th.

2000 balloons will be popped in sequence at a time when MEP's will here them.

Need as many people to go as possible.

SWOF and BBC camera crews will be there.

All info can be found here:

http://forum.vapourtrails.tv/index.php

Dave Dorn has put aside some Eurostar seat for people that cannot afford them and Jason of TW donated 5 grand tonight on VTTV.

I think ill be in prague :(

Would of loved to of went no passport tho. Shocking Jason doing that after getting the bullet from tw. Would of loved to have read those emails he sent

Last edited:
balloon.jpg

Train to London booked - no train back to Hull so off to FB to blag friends who may still know me in London for a sofa for the night
wink.png

Anyone driving back with space and heading Hullwards - please let me know tho ;)

You know I wouldn't miss it for a big bottle of GVC!
I penned this... A take on a story about a brave few marching into the unknown to stand up for their way of life. Soon to be artistically rendered by szaxe....

"No retreat, no surrender. That is vapers law. And by that law, we will stand and vape... Not die. A new age has begun: an age of freedom! And all will know that 300 vapers gave their own breath to defend it!
Vapers! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight, we vape in Brussels!"

"Remember us." As simple an order as a vaping legend can give. "Remember us why we survive." For he didn't wish tribute or song. No monuments, no poems of war and valour. His wish was simple: "Remember us," he said to me. That was his hope. Should any drug company come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be, may all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones: Go tell the Vapers, passer-by, that here, by Freedom law, we lie.
From free Britain to free Greece, the word was spread that bold Dave Dorn and his 300, so far from home, laid down their breath, not just for Vaping, but for all Europeans and the promise this product holds. Now, here on this ragged patch of earth called Belgium, Pharma's hordes face obliteration! Just there the politicians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers, knowing full well what merciless horrors they shall suffer at the words and tweets of 300.
Yet they will soon stare across the plain at 10,000 Vapers representing 9 billion free humans!
This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny, and usher in a future brighter than anything we could imagine. Give thanks, vapers! To Stimpson, Dorn, and the brave 300! To victory!

Awooh! Awooh! Awooh!
JayLavEnts asked if I'd do an image for his excellent rabble rousing text ...

I used just the first section as it seemed apt for a front page, but the rest is above ....

brussels.jpg

Good Luck and safe travels to all the vapers on their way to Brussels
Give 'em hell...

:protest: :no:

Back
Top Bottom