What's new

The "Dark Truth" Behind E-Cigarettes

K

KulrMeStoopid

This image was devised by the ECF forum, I have converted it into a PDF format so that you can download it and print it off, share it on other sites, whatever you choose.

View attachment 9337

There's certainly lots of great soundbites on there but the proximity of skulls and the use of the words "dark secrets" visually detracts from the message.

There's certainly lots of great soundbites on there but the proximity of skulls and the use of the words "dark secrets" visually detracts from the message.

I think they portray the right thing though... People are hearing how dangerous these things are and associate it with death and danger....so theyre interested and want to have their beliefs confirmed, only to read through it to find out its all positive for vapers!

I think they portray the right thing though... People are hearing how dangerous these things are and associate it with death and danger....so theyre interested and want to have their beliefs confirmed, only to read through it to find out its all positive for vapers!

In my experience people scan things they only have a passing interest for, headlines and associated images convey the bulk of the message for them.

In my experience people scan things they only have a passing interest for, headlines and associated images convey the bulk of the message for them.
Feel free to do something better ;) you know you want to :)

Thanks for that @KulrMeStoopid just had a thought tho, I and many others have stopped smoking by using Ecigs, if they were banned by the EU I went back to stinkies to get my nic fix and went on to get one of the nasty diseases could I then sue the Eu for making me smoke. I still think it all stinks tho, all they are worried about is the lost tax revenue as peeps change to the safer option

In this case .. I disagree ....

It will draw in the doubters .. who will then see the message that they were not expecting.

Back
Top Bottom