What's new

the great vape debate

A good effort. Bit shit, bit good. Overall, I give it a respectable B- . Two terrible people to interview but the overall message worthwhile. :D

Ah, they had a go ;)

The more stuff out there the better so fair play to them.

What made me laugh was the difference in how he interviewed the (random?) woman and the guy in the shop. With the woman he was on his best behaviour but when it switched to the vape shop he was like 'yeah, cool, nice' ;)

U no some people really fuck me of who have no idea about VAPEING if a phone explodes or melts it's ok carry on making them if a lighter has s fault it explodes burns your hands of its OK carry on making them but if ya mod explodes oh no ban em there dangerous people who wana ban or think VAPEING is dangerous need to get a life I've been vaping now over 3 years best thing I've ever done my smells returned I don't yack up every morning I feel more refreshed in a morning my lifestyle has changed for the better and those dick heads still can't c how beter it is for all of us vaping is a life changer :57:

Last edited:
yup agree, good effort.
just a shame that none of the reports and videos ive seen so far explains about batteries shouldnt under any circumstances be put in a bag or pocket lose where there are keys,coins etc. the battery explodes in a bag or pocket but they blame the mod so ecigs are to blame.

yup agree, good effort.
just a shame that none of the reports and videos ive seen so far explains about batteries shouldnt under any circumstances be put in a bag or pocket lose where there are keys,coins etc. the battery explodes in a bag or pocket but they blame the mod so ecigs are to blame.
People often treat batteries as normal devices like cell phone, music player and such. They do not realize that batteries are dangerous materials that can react to anything magnetic causing explosion.

Back
Top Bottom