What's new

Review The Innokin ITaste MVP 2.0 from www.smokeyjoes.biz

myvapingreviews

Postman
Introduction
This Ecig Kit was supplied by Joe at www.smokeyjoes.biz for the purpose of this review, and is available to buy online or in his shop in Rugby for £40.00, with Free post and package. It comes in a choice of colours, Pearl Chrome, Black and Drawbench Black.

Presentation
The Innokin MVP 2.0 comes in a clear plastic Gift box, with the MVP sitting proudly on the top of the recessed foam packaging top layer, as you lift the MVP out you can remove the top layer of packaging, which then reveals, the rest of the kit, you have the beauty ring, which attaches to the 510 connection, the USB multi use charging cable. And two iclear 16 dual coil clearomizer (clear). Plus the instruction books. Which I must say for the price of £40 is a very complete kit, including everything you will need.

Features & Specs
I will try and cover all of the features and specs on this feature rich device, sorry if it gets a bit wordy, but there are lots of great features to cover.

The MVP, I would best describe as a complete Vaping Unit, as is comes with the non-removable 2600mAh battery built into the unit, which is perfect for someone just starting out, or looking to move up to variable Voltage and wattage. As there is no need to buy separate batteries and a charger.

The MVP can be used in two vaping modes, Variable wattage or variable Voltage. In variable Wattage, you can adjust the wattage from between 6 to 11 watts, so which ever resistance coil you fit you know it will be running at the wattage that you have selected. Or you can select variable voltage, from between 3.3v to 5v, in this mode it will send a set voltage to the coil, so may need adjusting to match the resistance of the coil. (That is my understanding)

The two modes are easily selected by either pressing the 'P' bottom on the side of the display, for wattage, or the 'V' button for voltage. Once you press and hold the desired button, the mirror finish LCD, will light up in a nice bright blue, firstly indicating how many puffs you have had, between 0 and 999. Since the device was last turned off. Then it will change to the setting the device is currently set to, for example P10, which would indicate that it is set to 10 watts, once this unit is displayed you can then repeatedly press the button to increase the setting. There is no + or -, you just keep pressing until you reach the desired setting, or reach the highest setting then 'round robin' back to the start. Really simple. This is repeated for voltage, which ever function you select last, is what the device will run in.

The second function of the P and V buttons is to display the Ohms of your coil, simple press both of them together at the same time. It will the display for example R2.0, showing that you have a 2.0ohm resistance coil in your atomiser. Or NON is none found. If you continue to hold the two button, the resistance display will change to show remaining charge in the Battery, for example mine is showing V3.9, when fully charged mine showed about V4.1

Continue Reading >>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 108
Great review mate. Really good reliable device in my opinion :-)

Sent from my AT300SE using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Good review mate. I have the same mvp as you and can't fault it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm tempted to get one, but have really overspent this month, been buying batteries and tanks like no ones business, mrs ted would have a right face on if I bought yet another one. Still there's always next month. They look really good but I still wanna try one before I spend anymore on what's called.. Tedtoys lol

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Great review cheers for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom