What's new

Review The Innokin MVP 20W - HD Slideshow

Overhangage?! Bit of a longer stretch than usual there pauly ;) Induced some chucklage tho' I must say...

Overhangage?! Bit of a longer stretch than usual there pauly ;) Induced some chucklage tho' I must say...

Aye, surprised me too & put me off it, never noticed issue on my original MVP 2 with raised fitting & collar
but it sure looks noticable on the flush fitting

Great video as always pauly meatballs

Is anyone else feeling a little disapointed with the new MVP? I was expecting great things from this long awaited device but they seem to have played it a bit too safe. I dunno... 'if it ain't broke' I guess but when you look at how they've completely redesign the new SVD, this seems a bit lazy.

At least it's well priced at £25. If it was any higher people would just buy the istick. Seems crazy you can still buy the 11w version for £35 though!

I would have bought one, just for build quality. But the over hang is terrible. Kayfun doesn't over hang on the MVP 2, have they moved the connection?

Also 1.0 ohms lowest is a bit rubbish!!

So its made for 510s, but using 510s you need a dam adapter, and all none 510s will over hang lol ... they try to suit everyone, but in fact none are idea.

Great video as always pauly meatballs

Is anyone else feeling a little disapointed with the new MVP? I was expecting great things from this long awaited device but they seem to have played it a bit too safe. I dunno... 'if it ain't broke' I guess but when you look at how they've completely redesign the new SVD, this seems a bit lazy.

At least it's well priced at £25. If it was any higher people would just buy the istick. Seems crazy you can still buy the 11w version for £35 though!

long awaited device,did anyone even know it was coming?

its not the mvp3 remember fella,its just a mvp2 with a few more watts and a new 510

long awaited device,did anyone even know it was coming?

its not the mvp3 remember fella,its just a mvp2 with a few more watts and a new 510

oh good point - I did think this was the mvp3!!

I take it back... updated 20w MVP for £25 - bargain! :)

oh good point - I did think this was the mvp3!!

I take it back... updated 20w MVP for £25 - bargain! :)

most of us made the same mistake when the pics came out a week or so ago mate lol.

I would have bought one, just for build quality. But the over hang is terrible. Kayfun doesn't over hang on the MVP 2, have they moved the connection?

Also 1.0 ohms lowest is a bit rubbish!!

So its made for 510s, but using 510s you need a dam adapter, and all none 510s will over hang lol ... they try to suit everyone, but in fact none are idea.

I'm pretty sure the 510 is in the same position. The overhang wasn't noticeable with the MVP 2 because the tank was raised off the deck by the ego threading. You could still achieve the same look with the 510/ego adaptor and a beauty ring I guess.

Back
Top Bottom