What's new

The legend continues - DRAG X and DRAG S is coming!

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Proudly introducing the NEW DRAG X & DRAG S, the first Human-Machine interaction Mod!

sUVdTHGPoZrxjMN.jpg

Look how it stands out:
Amazing score mode
Max 80W power
Innovative infinite airflow
Compatible with all PNP coils
Type-C fast charging interface
0.0001s fastest firing speed

The tank section looks quite cool. But do you think "legend" might be overstating it a bit? :worship:

looking forward to @eyeball kid doing his review on this one
The ergonomics are way better than the larger vinci's.
Nice to see some old school design elements being introduced again. We're suckers for steel and a bit of pleather. Must be British Leyland in our blood. (Rolls royce for you Posh boys and girls).
Pod seal will be key here I think.

The ergonomics are way better than the larger vinci's.
Nice to see some old school design elements being introduced again. We're suckers for steel and a bit of pleather. Must be British Leyland in our blood. (Rolls royce for you Posh boys and girls).
Pod seal will be key here I think.

Couldn’t agree more, ticks all my boxes if the pods don’t leak

Couldn’t agree more, ticks all my boxes if the pods don’t leak
Just been inspecting them.
Nice, I mean really nice.
the pods are really held in with magnets using a steel collar. I mean I'm pretty sure these will hold even if dropped.
airflow control is awesome. A smooth steel joystick placed on the back (by your thumb) no rattle, buttons concave to the touch and the drag logo does serve as a great grip aid. Gene chip so all good there.
4.5ml, same coils as vinci or pnp coils. 2500mah on the internal cell one.
still bottom fill, grrr but there's been some work done on dual rubber seals.
Sweet Jesus i actually would use this.
Myself and mrs kid will put them into action later.

WP_20200505_13_19_18_Pro.jpg

I'd probably advise voopoo to make aftermarket pod options with a separate drip tip. Perhaps a caged pod.
0.8 pnp coils and airflow closed is reasonable for mtl.

Looking forward to the review, let's see if they have solved the leaking issues with these, I'm sure it's the coils that are the cause so I'm not overly confident if the same as the vinci, airflow control is a good sign, and hopefully fixed the rubber bungs as most of the corners ripped on mine

Back
Top Bottom