What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

I have plain 1.2ohm nichrome in my corolla, 13w twin airholes half open, pretty much the same as Johnny... I like it but I do find it a bit too intense with some juices... almost like the flavour is too much (although I know that sounds daft) I find I prefer the lighter Manabush's in it, like Mojave ... something like Omusa was just too rich for me in it ... I think I may have to drop down to 6mg in the corolla too as I get nic rush sometimes with it...lol, head spinning like I've just chain smoked 6 marlboro.

The original is very well regarded. It has two tubes leading from the tank to the deck. Probably the first true 'auto dripper'

The original is very well regarded. It has two tubes leading from the tank to the deck. Probably the first true 'auto dripper'

got you, I did wonder if it dripped down as that was the only way I could see it working. :) ... interesting.

also just noticed they have an SJMY rose-3 clone on there with an extra full poly tank, The A.I. and the Le Mirage clones I bought were SJMY and I was impressed with the quality of those.

I've ordered an SJMY Split clone. Impressed with the Kayfun mini V3 I have of theirs. Seems they're challenging SXK/Tobeco for the clone crown

got you, I did wonder if it dripped down as that was the only way I could see it working. :) ... interesting.

also just noticed they have an SJMY rose-3 clone on there with an extra full poly tank, The A.I. and the Le Mirage clones I bought were SJMY and I was impressed with the quality of those.
I got part payed for a job at the weekend in vape gear. Landed an original Appollo by Leo.(just ordered a bf pin) and a le magister haven't tried either yet but both supposed to be top mtl drippers. I assume the le mirage is similar to the le magister.

Last edited:
I've ordered an SJMY Split clone. Impressed with the Kayfun mini V3 I have of theirs. Seems they're challenging SXK/Tobeco for the clone crown

I think they could be :) ..... I love those little cloth bags you get with them too. :D

I got part pages for a job at the weekend in vape gear. Landed an original Appollo by Leo.(just ordered a bf pin) and a le magister haven't tried either yet but both supposed to be top mtl drippers. I assume the le mirage is similar to the le magister.

similar I guess but a different 'air flow concept' :D ... I prefer the le magister to be honest, simpler and better for MTL imo. I think you'll like it.

similar I guess but a different 'air flow concept' :D ... I prefer the le magister to be honest, simpler and better for MTL imo. I think you'll like it.
Did you cave on the sxk rose v3. Still awaiting despatch on mine. Pissed me off though. They promised to keep the rose v3 in production but they are only going to be making the 2ml version from now on. So by time I decide I want one they will be hard to find again.

Back
Top Bottom