What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

LOVELY!!! The Flavour Hound setup.:2thumbsup:
Pop a Cuba libre next to that and I think I may be content to put up with that for eternity. Bet you've got air con in your room too.
So far your weather predictions have not been good Rob. 28 in the garden today. Mrs Kidd hasn't moved from the stand fan and the doggies don't know what to do with themselves.

I know!!! It's 32.4 outside, the breeze has died and we are sweltering away here.

Have had a quick scour for a tank with certain criteria but I honesty don't think it exists :D

What I'm pretty much looking for is a rebuidable MTL tank, single coil, (of course) with juice flow control like a Griffin, with juice channels with a wick ring

Best thing I can come with is a Triton but the rebuildable coil in that thing sucks. A Cthulhu 2 in single coil but the JFC is a pain in the ass or a Serpent mini but it has no JFC. A KF v5 might fit the bill but doesn't have JFC style I'm looking for

It's like there are options out there but not the compete package I've got in my head

Is there anything out there I'm missing?

I cracked & ordered a Merlin from efun, was only £14

Ticks all the boxes & even has an airflow reducer screw so it's not a cloudz bro single coil atty (which is the impression I got from the Cthulhu v3)

I've justified my purchase because my car got through the MOT costing me a lot less than I thought :D

:2thumbsup:

I can stop talking to myself now

I cracked & ordered a Merlin from efun, was only £14

Ticks all the boxes & even has an airflow reducer screw so it's not a cloudz bro single coil atty (which is the impression I got from the Cthulhu v3)

I've justified my purchase because my car got through the MOT costing me a lot less than I thought :D

:2thumbsup:

I can stop talking to myself now

The Merlin is one of my fav tanks. I have one set with the screw in running at around 1.2 and the other with no afc screw and a fused clapton at aroun 0.70.

Really great capacity, flavour and design. In the unlikely event you don't like it give me a PM :)

The Merlin is one of my fav tanks. I have one set with the screw in running at around 1.2 and the other with no afc screw and a fused clapton at aroun 0.70.

Really great capacity, flavour and design. In the unlikely event you don't like it give me a PM :)

How's the vape on them pal? I'm guessing the airlfow options are good, ranging from quite tight to quite airy? I'm quite excited about this thing!! I had a good look at it a while ago, no idea why I didn't order one sooner. Probably the price, $30 on my usual FT, only $16 on efun

ETA: They have the Bellus over on their for $9.99 too, wish I spotted before I put my order in, utter bargain

Last edited:
I get a really nice smooth flavourful vape on both set ups. I am actually using mostly on its most airy setting as I use my KF3/5's for my mtl. Wicking is a dream too. You will have to really mess up to get a dry hit or leak as its as simple as it gets.

Airflow has a good range. I think it shines in restricted MTL. Nowhere near the air you will get compared to a boreas say but enough for a good blast if thats what you want.

Hope you enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom