What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

....at the moment I just can't get off my snapdragon, it's a good job I'm only vaping £1 juice.

@eyeball kid what did you think of the apple and cinnamon? I think it's great, plenty of cinnamon. :)

....at the moment I just can't get off my snapdragon, it's a good job I'm only vaping £1 juice.

@eyeball kid what did you think of the apple and cinnamon? I think it's great, plenty of cinnamon. :)
Vile shite. Smells like a Mr kipplings Apple pie tastes like a red hot jawbreaker. Well disappointed. Wicked up the avocado special and it is not for me. Will give a go in the Kennedy to see if it gives a different profile but so far frikin vile.

Vile shite. Smells like a Mr kipplings Apple pie tastes like a red hot jawbreaker. Well disappointed. Wicked up the avocado special and it is not for me. Will give a go in the Kennedy to see if it gives a different profile but so far frikin vile.

lol, I love it ... tastes just like fireball and apple juice. :D

about 6 ml down already and I only got it at lunchtime.

Great stuff. Will give it a try. How harsh is it? I always find cheap juices really harsh!

apart from the cinnamon kick, I've never had a harsh tasting juice from there, surprisingly good. The High VG range is bloody excellent in my opinion, as always it's a matter of taste but other than a few nasty tasting tobaccos from there I've been very very impressed with the quality. when I'm not using the high VG stuff in a dripper I use 12mg nic in my tanks and there's no harshness there either.

apart from the cinnamon kick, I've never had a harsh tasting juice from there, surprisingly good. The High VG range is bloody excellent in my opinion, as always it's a matter of taste but other than a few nasty tasting tobaccos from there I've been very very impressed with the quality. when I'm not using the high VG stuff in a dripper I use 12mg nic in my tanks and there's no harshness there either.
Brilliant! I like the cinnamon kick but I don't like a too harsh throat hit I've had with a few cheap liquids when I first started vaping. Great tip though, cheers. I'll let you know how I like it. Got 50ml Apple pie, Jam on Toast and Pink Colada for the missus.

There's about 28mls of this shite you can pick up when I see you in October.
In fairness the cloud line is excellent. Some flavours are not for me but they punch above their weight.

I usually like onepoundliquid, for a budget range it's really quite good but the last batch of bottles i got from them tasted vile. I ended up binning them all bar the cherry. Even the mint ones. I really should have complained.

Back
Top Bottom