What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Just thought I would share a disgusting sight with you all...I have been putting off recoiling/rewicking my gt2 for about 2 weeks and this is the outcome...
uploadfromtaptalk1470332760029.jpeg

...But it tasted soooo good!!![emoji12]

Haha it certainly ain't pretty... Chiricahua Sun.

@Jugg1es I am surprised also because the wick had actually severed at the coil...but damn it was still vaping like a champ!

All done now folks ...ahhhh forgot what the true flavour profile of Chiricahua Sun was for a moment there.

Suppose that is what happens when you go for an all-inclusive 10 day holibobs and can't be arsed...I did ask the bar people at the hotel if they knew how to recoil and rewick, all I got back was "would you like ice and lemon with that?" Haha

All done now folks ...ahhhh forgot what the true flavour profile of Chiricahua Sun was for a moment there.

Suppose that is what happens when you go for an all-inclusive 10 day holibobs and can't be arsed...I did ask the bar people at the hotel if they knew how to recoil and rewick, all I got back was "would you like ice and lemon with that?" Haha
Shit me you win the prize.
Bush can be a clogger but my God vapemac is right. I found an old ovenchip at the back of the oven that was in better shape. Bet that tastes better now.

Shit me you win the prize.
Bush can be a clogger but my God vapemac is right. I found an old ovenchip at the back of the oven that was in better shape. Bet that tastes better now.
Yep it's back to the way it should be.

I know people say that a tobacco vape tastes better on seasoned coils but I think Manabush were pulling some voodoo magic on the flavour though[emoji13]

apart from the cinnamon kick, I've never had a harsh tasting juice from there, surprisingly good. The High VG range is bloody excellent in my opinion, as always it's a matter of taste but other than a few nasty tasting tobaccos from there I've been very very impressed with the quality. when I'm not using the high VG stuff in a dripper I use 12mg nic in my tanks and there's no harshness there either.

Got my Cinnamon Apple Pie this morning. Nice. Very smooth, not as much of a cinnamon kick or throat hit as I was expecting but really can't complain for a pound. Got 50ml of the stuff. Definitely not an ADV but nice for a change.

Back
Top Bottom