What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

This is my next step...need to look into mesh. Any advice or tutorials good to watch?
Get a nextiny, the clones are really good. @decson made a how to with pics (pinned post in mesh section) amazing flavour. @Rob can advise on meshing the gt2, I think there's a few pics around here somewhere as well

This is my next step...need to look into mesh. Any advice or tutorials good to watch?
Controversial, but I wouldn't go down the Nextgen/Nextiny route for a first gennie. Particularly with higher VG juices. It all clicked for me with an SXK Le Zephyr. Fat wick #200 and #200sf mesh...

Get a nextiny, the clones are really good. @decson made a how to with pics (pinned post in mesh section) amazing flavour. @Rob can advise on meshing the gt2, I think there's a few pics around here somewhere as well

Controversial, but I wouldn't go down the Nextgen/Nextiny route for a first gennie. Particularly with higher VG juices. It all clicked for me with an SXK Le Zephyr. Fat wick #200 and #200sf mesh...
Great food for thought...had a quick scan on the web and provapes have them both covered. Nextiny almost looks like a corolla but is internally totally different... decisions, decisions!

Le Zephyr is great, I really love it .... if you don't get on with the mesh it's perfectly happy with cotton too. :)

I have this version, it's less expensive than the newer SXK one but I have no idea how it compares.... I have no complaints with it though, it doesn't look like it in the picture but it has all the writing on the bottom and stuff.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...phyr-styled-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer
I bought the Ultem tank so I could see my juice level. Also one of the screws on the SXK had its slot off-centre - so I'm not sure the SXK is that much better...

Back
Top Bottom