What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

If that's a Taifun then the flavour would
Still be sublime!!!
Yes Absolutely agree...if it had been anything else other than a good tobacco juice I would have been saying YAK! But it was Manabush in a gt2[emoji106]

On a side note...using mesh in a gt2 looks very easy. Ever used it in yours @moley?

Yes Absolutely agree...if it had been anything else other than a good tobacco juice I would have been saying YAK! But it was Manabush in a gt2[emoji106]

On a side note...using mesh in a gt2 looks very easy. Ever used it in yours @moley?
I've tried it a couple times! Works a treat if you get it right.

I've tried it a couple times! Works a treat if you get it right.
I watched a comparison vid of cotton vs. SS mesh/silica which includes a build for each on the GT (suppose the same can be applied to the gt2)...

I will not know as I need to grab some mesh first.

I watched a comparison vid of cotton vs. SS mesh/silica which includes a build for each on the GT (suppose the same can be applied to the gt2)...

I will not know as I need to grab some mesh first.

I watched the same video, it's what made me decide to give it a bash. I had never done a mesh build before. It looked easier on the video than it actually but that was down to my inexperience. Once it had bedded down though the vape was lovely and silky smooth

I watched the same video, it's what made me decide to give it a bash. I had never done a mesh build before. It looked easier on the video than it actually but that was down to my inexperience. Once it had bedded down though the vape was lovely and silky smooth
Quick question @vapemac...what micron or # SS mesh are you using?

Last edited:
Curious as to whether anyone has seen this! ?

Was browsing the authentic Taifun tanks today and I happened on this...

http://shop.smokerstore.de/taifun-./atomizer/gt-iii/568/taifun-gt-iii

And here is a screenie of the page...

uploadfromtaptalk1470594479469.png

Ooh! Although it looks mighty similar to the gt2 apart from the tank section. I wonder what's changed.

Back
Top Bottom