What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Yes Absolutely agree...if it had been anything else other than a good tobacco juice I would have been saying YAK! But it was Manabush in a gt2[emoji106]

On a side note...using mesh in a gt2 looks very easy. Ever used it in yours @moley?

I have to say I haven't bud! Me and mesh didn't have the best of starts let's say!

Bad experience or just couldn't get along with it?

I had a Nextiny clone and only
Managed to get a working build innit once, and it was fab! But despite the fact I like to think I can coil with the best of them I don't have the patience for mesh.

My Kayfun mini v3 clone turned up yesterday. I bought it as I need a less cloudy rig for when out and about (not that I throw massive clouds anyway, I'm more about the flavour)

Unfortunately the deck screws are rounded on the underside of the head rather than flat so I've not managed to get a build in it. As soon as I screw them down it forces the wire out. I'm wrapping the wire clockwise around the screws so it's not that, just poor screws.

I've ordered some m1.6*3mm but am going to miss the postman as I work away Monday to Friday so don't get to try it out until next weekend :(

My Kayfun mini v3 clone turned up yesterday. I bought it as I need a less cloudy rig for when out and about (not that I throw massive clouds anyway, I'm more about the flavour)

Unfortunately the deck screws are rounded on the underside of the head rather than flat so I've not managed to get a build in it. As soon as I screw them down it forces the wire out. I'm wrapping the wire clockwise around the screws so it's not that, just poor screws.

I've ordered some m1.6*3mm but am going to miss the postman as I work away Monday to Friday so don't get to try it out until next weekend :(

ah the screws in my Taifun GT-2 clone are like this, it's a right pain ... only way I could do it was wrap the wire right round, pull on it like fuck while tightening the screw down. Got it to hold eventually but I almost slung in it in the bin out of frustration.

Get a nextiny, the clones are really good. @decson made a how to with pics (pinned post in mesh section) amazing flavour. @Rob can advise on meshing the gt2, I think there's a few pics around here somewhere as well
Stumbled on this and wanted to look but cant even find the mesh section....
Any clues would be appreciated please

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom