What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Oh vapemac it's the nest mtl tank out. Will take high vg top fill dead easy to coil and looks smart.
This one's a cracker.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10006473/4278000-kayfun-mini-v3-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank
Honestly will blow you away.
Been looking at this tank and it's pretty small? Only 19mm diameter and holds 2ml? Is that a problem or not really? I'd had thought even mtl you could still rattle through the juice?

Sorry lots of question marks there!

Been looking at this tank and it's pretty small? Only 19mm diameter and holds 2ml? Is that a problem or not really? I'd had thought even mtl you could still rattle through the juice?

Yes you're right it doesn't hold much juice but I don't seem to mind refilling it as it's so easy to refill. I reckon I'm only refilling twice a day as honestly you go through juice a hell of a lot less.

If you do think that is a big issue then look at the Kfun v5 which holds more juice.

cheers

Gaz

Well it is done ...I have gone pretty much months without ordering any vape gear apart from juice.

SXK Kayfun v5 clone on the way along with much MTL rebuildable supplies (mesh etc) and tobacco juice. And I put on the wife as a 10yr wedding anniversary present haha

My Taifun's have a lot to answer for after rekindling my old MTL affair!![emoji12]

Last edited:

As above vapemac it's so piss easy to fill you don't notice and I find if you want to change juice for any reason there is manimal wastage. Honestly the best tanks I have for ease of use and flavour. I was sceptical after the complex v4 but it's such a well designed and made tank I don't think it will ever be beaten.

Strange lol...I have just been checking out the kayfun v5. Was thinking on pulling the trigger on an SXK clone. Might have to give that a go.

Nice one[emoji106]
I got one today and I have to say it is a very nice vape and the flavour is great. It is definately more airy than the V3 mini but it is still a MTL draw and I likey!!!

I got one today and I have to say it is a very nice vape and the flavour is great. It is definately more airy than the V3 mini but it is still a MTL draw and I likey!!!
Should be here in the next couple days... v5 will be my first Kayfun. I have seen what folks are saying about the v3 mini...it does seem all good but they are quite few and far between stock wise in the UK.

Well it is done ...I have gone pretty much months without ordering any vape gear apart from juice.

SXK Kayfun v5 clone on the way along with much MTL rebuildable supplies (mesh etc) and tobacco juice. And I put on the wife as a 10yr wedding anniversary present haha

My Taifun's have a lot to answer for after rekindling my old MTL affair!![emoji12]
Nice one. Not sure what the clones are like but I love both my v4 and v5, they are both authentic though.

I'm sure you'll be happy with it mate [emoji106]

reading this thread made me order a kayfun v3.1 mini, it's been posted on Saturday via DHL mail, cant wait to receive.

Back
Top Bottom