What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

It looks a bit of a pain in the backside to coil if you have to put the whole tank together to dry fire! I'm also not keen on the tiny fill hole.

lol, I don't mind that ..... I have the kabuki, nautilus and silo when I just want to vape, that would be by fiddling tank. ;)

Having put away the Taifuns after my binge buy of new atties including Boreas, Serpent Mini and Avocado 24 I took them out again after reading all the posts on here. They have been put on the classified section. The Taifun GT 2 is one smooth mutha frucker. So close between this and the KF3 mini. Only thing that makes me pick one or the other is the size and ease of filling. Tobacco with a hint of coconut just tastes amazing. Pure Bliss.

It looks a bit of a pain in the backside to coil if you have to put the whole tank together to dry fire! I'm also not keen on the tiny fill hole.
To be honest, it will be - the Pico is the same. I like the vape so much that I forgive it being a pain to build. The filling on the Pico doesn't bother me, I find that as long as you push the bottle tip right up against the holes it does fill OK.

reading this thread made me order a kayfun v3.1 mini, it's been posted on Saturday via DHL mail, cant wait to receive.
Funny enough I've been through all the kayfuns but the only one I didn't have was the 3.1 as at the time it had some bad reviews for filling and.leaking but I bought a clone last month and.it's been vaping like a trooper. Have it full of manabush chich for when I want a bit of sweet. Tip is don't fill through the fill valve. Unscrew the top and fill. Screw the top on until the seal touches. Turn upside down and tighten. (Keep your fingers over the air hole during the process). Sounds complicated but it's not and it insures a leak free great vape.

Well couple of my orders came today, already posted this pic in another thread but here it is again...

uploadfromtaptalk1470828962202.jpeg

Looking forward to trying out the Kayfun later tonight. It is a much airier draw though but that may change with the build in. I have also noticed that a lot of the comparison vids between genuine and clone mention they can get easily confused between them...nice to see SXK have put their mark on this one![emoji106]

Looking forward to trying out the Kayfun later tonight. It is a much airier draw though but that may change with the build in....]

I've put in a product request with FT for the v5 MTL adapter kit (three size tubes that get inserted in the chimney to restrict airflow)
If anyone else is after these, please send a request too. The more they're asked, the more likely they'll get them

And have fun with your new shinies [emoji106]

Last edited:
Well couldn't wait till tonight...so after a quick clean and I have built big due to its airy airflow...5 wrap fused Clapton .6ohm ... But the flavour...wow

uploadfromtaptalk1470837320932.jpeg

I've put in a product request with FT for the v5 MTL adapter kit (three size tubes that get inserted in the chimney to restrict airflow)
If anyone else is after these, please send a request too. The more they're asked, the more likely they'll get them

And have fun with your new shinies [emoji106]
To be honest the original sv one is only £6.95 from. Creme De vape.

Back
Top Bottom