What's new

Review The Sigelei 100W box mod - HD Slideshow

pauly meatballs

Achiever
Hi everyone, just a few pics and impressions of the Sigelei 100W box mod. In stock soon at myepack.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody tease ;-)

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

I want to buy one but still don't know when myepack will have them :-(

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

I was very interested in these boxes,but have decided to just go ahead and build my own which will have no restrictions on output voltage or lowest resistance.I'll also use lipo cells as these are more convenient for installing into a box.I'm also going to aim for around 200 watts as the max power though will be even happier if I can go to 250+ watts & still build it small enough.

Many people state they have tried high power vaping and it doesn't suit them,usually because the device is lacking in airflow creating superheated vapours that sear the tonsils.I have only ever had 2 RDA's that are great to use at 100+ watts,the Zenith & the Mephisto.Both have slots and are brilliant when running 0.14 ohms(approx 130 watts)though certain flavours taste a little weird on a freshly charged cell as they don't taste pleasant if warm(like Vimto etc)but 0.14 ohms soon drags the power down to cure "warm" tasting juice.

@pauly meatballs thanks for the good video review as always, can you just clarify pls you state 6v as max output, p-vaper specs say 7v as max output as does the yihi website
i would check myepack also but cant click the product as it doesnt look live yet.

@pauly meatballs thanks for the good video review as always, can you just clarify pls you state 6v as max output, p-vaper specs say 7v as max output as does the yihi website
i would check myepack also but cant click the product as it doesnt look live yet.

yes mate deffo 6v , forgot to mention the mod comes with a little instruction booklet. The max output is clearly stated in the booklet as 6v. I tested it myself on an inline 510 voltmeter and a smok omnitester with a variety of atties at differing power settings. Max is 6V.

That being said, this was a sample product and we know they love to tinker. Maybe the retail version will be different.

Back
Top Bottom