What's new

The Tripod2

*Atmizoo*

Manufacturer
Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 2.49.16 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 2.52.02 pm.png

My Dotshell is my favorite rba for my daily grinder dotaio, and Atmizoo is truly about as close to high-end as I can manage. Thankfully, they have many supporters about, and judging by our other independent reviewers in the threads here on potv, they don’t put a foot wrong.

My quandary at this point is: do I pick up a Steamshell now, or continue saving for a Tripod2 or an Aer (can’t decide that either:18:). And then there’s the issues with shipping and customs to get it to Norway :17:

My Dotshell is my favorite rba for my daily grinder dotaio, and Atmizoo is truly about as close to high-end as I can manage. Thankfully, they have many supporters about, and judging by our other independent reviewers in the threads here on potv, they don’t put a foot wrong.

My quandary at this point is: do I pick up a Steamshell now, or continue saving for a Tripod2 or an Aer (can’t decide that either:18:). And then there’s the issues with shipping and customs to get it to Norway :17:
well if you pick up the steamshell, let us know what you think of it (by us, I mean me because I love my dotshell!). On the other hand, the tripod 2 has been my daily driver since I bought it for the review. Every now and then I try one of my other tanks but after one fill, I come crawling back to my precious. I can't praise it enough and I can't see anything replacing it as my top tank for a very long time. Mind you I haven't tried the Aer yet...

Fantastic news, Carol absolutely adores this combo, so the Tripod2 has found a New Home :2thumbsup:

IMG_0528.jpeg IMG_0527.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom