What's new

Think I've Made A Mistake!

windy708

Postman
Just ordered some rutheless peach fuzz liquid and I didn't realise the ratio was 85 vg 15 pg.

I'm using the kanger meow mega tank and the nature vape 1.4 ohm coils. The highest ratio I have used is 60 vg 40 pg. I think I already no the answer to my own question but thought I ask your own opinions on my issue. Would this juice be too thick for the coils to handle?

Still got the bottle sealed and unopened, I daren't try it lol. It looks like it Could be destined for the rubbish bin :(

Just ordered some rutheless peach fuzz liquid and I didn't realise the ratio was 85 vg 15 pg.

I'm using the kanger meow mega tank and the nature vape 1.4 ohm coils. The highest ratio I have used is 60 vg 40 pg. I think I already no the answer to my own question but thought I ask your own opinions on my issue. Would this juice be too thick for the coils to handle?

Still got the bottle sealed and unopened, I daren't try it lol. It looks like it Could be destined for the rubbish bin :(

It's possible it won't wick very well but then again I have no experience with the tank you're using. Don't bin it bro at least give it a try or send it my way lol :21:

I just bought this today for use in my cthulhu, imagine the vg ratio might be a bit high for your coil, but either hold on to it incase you decide to experiment with rebuildables or subtanks or put it on the classies for a trade, never bin good liquid haha

I would give it a shot.

My favorite juice is jungle fever by Ruthless and its 90 VG. Although it's not as thick as other high VG juices that I have encountered. It's quite runny and that may be the case with your ruthless juice?

Also, are Naturevape coils not re-wickable? You could just dry burn the coil and re-wick if the juice ends up gunking it up.

Could use it for vaping out and about on a hot day, as it seems that we are finally having a few now!

Warm weather makes vg a hella lot less viscous.

I use Digby's DMC80 (80% by) and El Cadejo (90% vg) in aerotank minis with very similar coils with no problems.

Used the cotton that came with the coils (organic cotton I think) which was fine but using cotton bacon v2 now and it's great.

High vg gunks the coils up a bit quicker but I usually get through 10ml or so before cleaning them out.

I would give it a shot.

My favorite juice is jungle fever by Ruthless and its 90 VG. Although it's not as thick as other high VG juices that I have encountered. It's quite runny and that may be the case with your ruthless juice?

Also, are Naturevape coils not re-wickable? You could just dry burn the coil and re-wick if the juice ends up gunking it up.

I haven't even opened the bottle as I've said yet mate so I don't know how thick the liquid is yet. The nature vape coils are indeed re-wick able. I used to the organic cotton balls at first but now tend to use muji pads as they are more easy to work with.

You should get on OK with it. Wicking may struggle for a chain vaping session, but three or four tokes, and then a rest for a few seconds should keep things hunky dory.

Could you water it down with distilled water just a bit?

As the post above said I put Digby's DMC (awesome juice btw) in my subtank mini on the 1.2 ohm coils and it vapes fine and wicks ok

Nooooo

Dont bin it. Try it first. Like cheersm8 says I think it will be OK. Try taking a primer puff before firing, or let go of the fire switch before you finish your toke, this will help to keep the wick wet.

I dont know what set up you've got but have you thought about getting a dripper?

Back
Top Bottom