What's new

Time for a new Tank

MartSmith1979

Postman
Hi guys.

Been using the Sakerz Tank for some time and as good as it is I fancy a new tank. Any suggestions. Been looking at the geekvape Z tank but is there any other tanks out there that blow everything else out of the water

Thanks Guys

The iTank is the best stock coil tank I've used. The tank itself is pretty boring but the GTI coils are amazing, especially the 0.2ohm version. There's an iTank 2 now as well. Definitely worth a look.

My favourite stock coiler ATM is the voopoo u force - L tank with the tw 20 pnp coils
My favourite rebuildable is the dovpo blotto max
*Other RTAs are available.

There's the new Aspire Atlantis, the new coils for it seem to get good reviews.

Just ordered the Valyrian 3 Tank. Looks like a good 1, got some excellent reviews too

Thanks everyone for your recommendations.

Hi guys.

Been using the Sakerz Tank for some time and as good as it is I fancy a new tank. Any suggestions. Been looking at the geekvape Z tank but is there any other tanks out there that blow everything else out of the water

Thanks Guys
Have been a Geek fan for ages.
I used to hate Voopoo and thought they were Poo.
But recently got a UForce L Tank.
I am sold on them and got another spare and about 2 yrs worth of coils for them. Ridiculous small coils but just keep on going. Still got one in that I put in two weeks ago, flavour, zero drop, and going strong.
Geek mods, two thumbs up. Previously Geek Zues tanks and coils the same. Now im using Geek mods with Voopooo UForce L tanks. No leaks, longs lasting money worth coils. :2thumbsup: Perfect marriage.

Back
Top Bottom