What's new

To You ALL.......

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it’s that time of year again when Carol and I would like to wish you ALL a Very Happy Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.:2thumbsup: 2021 has been an interesting year, many new products coming to the market and innovation seems to have been on an all time high. Collaborations seem to have been coming to the fore, especially with some of the Aspire Prestige offerings, such as the amazing “Kumo” which has become a firm favourite here at the homestead. Collaborations between Liquid and Hardware manufacturers has been tremendous, headed up in no small way by Manabush, Digbys, Cotton Cable and Prime Vapes etc with companies such as Dovpo being the most recent.
Hopefully we will see this continue into the future which can only be a Good Thing for ALL of our Vendors. Special mention should be made to both dovpo-hannah and dovpo_UK (Andy) for their incredible support, ZT and the amazing Manabush and of course, vapesmarter and Alfie.:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

POTV has seen changes too with Purplefowler’s incredible Review Team. I know from previous experiences in another life, that managing this can be a remarkably time consuming job, on top of all the other duties that Michelle performs behind the scenes, so “Well Done You”! :worship: As a Team, we have tried our best to listen to YOU our members and to make some changes that have been requested. We will be continuing to do this during 2022. Some of the expected changes have been temporarily placed on the Back Burner as The Boss moved house recently and has had to devote vast amounts of his energies into straightening out his family’s new home whilst still steering The Good Ship POTV. So rest assured, we will do all that we can to accommodate new ideas once we are back on track.;)

On a personal level I would like to thank The Team for all their efforts during this year, some, particularly Miss Pepper, have had more than their fair share to contend with outside of Forum life and I am very much in awe of her that despite all, she has fulfilled her duties in her usual admirable way. So to the whole team… Thank You!:)

So from Herself and Me, we hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and we’ll see you on the other side, stay Safe and Healthy Folks.

Much Love
Me n Her.:10::10:

Have a great Christmas 'Rol and Stumpy :)

ren_and_stimpy_christmas_by_yogami-d4jszdo.jpg

Inappropriate? Quite possibly. Meant with malice? Absolutely not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas to you all, all the admin team do a superb job so thank you for keeping us in check!

Merry Christmas @Rob & Carol and to the rest of the POTV team and all the best for the New Year

From

Andy, Brian @dovpo_hannah and the rest of the Dovpo Team

Merry Christmas! Thanks to all the admin for the best vape forum you could wish for, it's helped me spend far too much money but I have a hobby that I really enjoy and help from this forum if I need it.

Grumpy hat off.....

Merry Christmas to you Rob n Carol, all forum staff members - past and present - and each and every member and vendor. POTV is a magical place and it's the combination of all of you that make it what it is. I wish every single person - lurkers included - nothing but the very best for 2022 and beyond.

Grumpy hat back on.....

Now fook off, the lot of ya. :D

:clapping::2thumbsup: Respect to all those that give their time to keep POTV running. Much appreciated. Happy Christmas @Rob and Carol.

Back
Top Bottom