What's new

Review Totally Wicked E Liquid

lordkillington

Postman
As a relatively new vaper I've found myself looking around for new juices to try. I thought I'd share my experiences with you all and maybe help a few newbies like me know what to expect from different juice brands. Here goes!

As always I am using an Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus with an iSub Apex tank, 2.0Ω Innokin Kanthal/Japanese Cotton coil at between 10 and 14W with a mouth to lung style as is my preference. I have not tested this juice on a sub Ω setup because I don't enjoy the experience this offers so your milage may vary.

For each juice flavour review I am using a clean tank and new coil to avoid flavour contamination from previous juices. I also have a bottle of water to hand between wattage changes to help me better judge the taste.

Ice Menthol 10mg:
I picked these juices up from my local vape shop which is a TW reseller. They are quite expensive when compered to other juice vendors at £4.99 for 10ml.
I began to vape at 10W and the flavour was horrible with disappointing cloud production. Extremely chemically menthol and quite revolting. I persevered and upped the wattage to 13W. I wish I hadn't, this is the worst juice I have ever tasted bar-none! I expected something like a Ice White chewing gum but instead I got a chemically strong menthol that actually began to irritate my nose. Needless to say I dumped it out and threw the bottle away. Avoid 0/10.

Double Mint 10mg:
After the frankly disgusting Ice Menthol had been suitably washed out of my palate and tank I decided to give the Double Mint a go. I'm a big fan of mint flavours and especially Wrigleys Doublemint gum so I fired up the Apex at 10W and gave it a good hit. The cloud production was better than the Ice Menthol but not great! The flavour was something I didn't expect at all, toothpaste! Exactly like toothpaste. I don't know about you dear reader but I've never thought of toothpaste as a delicious flavour at all. This juice was yuck, I couldn't go higher on the watts as I was beginning to feel a bit queasy. Gross 1/10.

Cherry Cola 10mg:
After my last two experiences I gave it a day and vaped some nice juices to restore my vaping faith. I decided the time had come to try this one out. I was not expecting much. However, as I reluctantly vaped at 10W I was actually quite impressed. It does actually taste a bit like Cherry Coke! Its not great by any means and is a bit harsh. Vapour production was ok up to 14W for a 50/50 juice. Not bad 4/10

Mint Humbug 10mg:
I used to love mint humbugs from the old sweet shop on the high street as a kid so I was looking forward to this in a weird self-punishing kind of way! The vapour production and flavour at 10W was ok, not brilliant and definitely not an all day vape. I upped the Watts to 14 and things improved a bit, bigger clouds and a stronger taste. That taste by the way is a mint humbug... well sort of. Like the other juices it had a chemically tang that I didn't enjoy. I would not buy any more juice from this vendor. So-so 5/10.

As i said I personally won't be buying any more of these juices as they are expensive for what they are and not particularly enjoyable to vape.

I would like to try some juices from @South Coast Vaper and @Cotswold Vapour next. I've heard good things about both of these and I'm eager to share my thoughts with the community.

Have a great weekend all!

Attachments

• IMG_1011.jpg
    IMG_1011.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
I ran out of juice whilst down the beach a few months back and the nearest vape shop was TW, I tried a few awful flavours then tried mickey blue eyes or something. It was the best of the bad bunch, smooth yogurt then a subtle blueberry. Id buy it again if I was caught short.

If you like a minty vape I'd recommend liqua 2 mints, I Vaped it night and day for over a year. Still haven't found a mint that competes with it.

@lordkillington it may be that the juice is higher pg than you are used to.. this gives less vapour production and can also be more harsh... it may suit some users but doesnt sound like you would enjoy any juice with similar profiles... luckily there are loads of great juices out there and something to suit pretty much anyone.. some people prefer harsher flavours and the like...

How disappointing! Can't say I've heard of Totally wicked but then it doesn't sound like I'm missing much.

@lordkillington it may be that the juice is higher pg than you are used to.. this gives less vapour production and can also be more harsh... it may suit some users but doesnt sound like you would enjoy any juice with similar profiles... luckily there are loads of great juices out there and something to suit pretty much anyone.. some people prefer harsher flavours and the like...

I've tried a few 50/50 juices and the higher PG blend is harsher. But these were beyond that! Like I said in my review your mileage may vary. Luckily there is a plethora of vendors out there to try like you said.

Back
Top Bottom