What's new

TPA RY4 Double Percantage ?

NSFW

I'm thinking of mixing a RY4 Double as solo 60%VG with 6mg Nicotine.
But I can see that there are many divided opinions regarding the percentage. Some say 5% and some 10%.
What are your experiences with RY4 Double?
Would you recommend a few drops of Capella Vanilla Custard and how much?

I'm Vaping on a MTL device

According to ELR out of 290 recipes the median for a single flavour mix is 7.5%, there are over 10,000 recipes that include CAP vanilla custard.
I haven`t used either so I cant make any personal recommendations.

I single flavour mix at 5 percent and find it fine at that percentage . Steep it for a month to let it develop though.
All the best and enjoy.

I've not used it but try a small amount at 5% and see how it goes, you can always add more concentrate.

I mix NETs from Drakes and La Tabaccheria, Drake's suggest 20-30%, I use 25%, LT suggest 5-10%, I use 5%.

I've not used it but try a small amount at 5% and see how it goes, you can always add more concentrate.

I mix NETs from Drakes and La Tabaccheria, Drake's suggest 20-30%, I use 25%, LT suggest 5-10%, I use 5%.
That’s good to know as I have some Drakes Cuban cigar NET concentrate and when I tested it at 18% it was too much for me and wasn’t very nice so I will try it again at 5%. Do you mix it with anything or just vape it on its own? I would like to try it with some cream but I’m unsure of which one as I have loads of them.
Edit: I just noticed that the 5% was referring to the LT brand and not the Drakes so I think will try it at 10% because I don’t like strong tobacco flavours, in fact I don’t vape tobacco’s often at all but I’d like to try this one again without blowing my face off lol.
Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
That’s good to know as I have some Drakes Cuban cigar NET concentrate and when I tested it at 18% it was too much for me and wasn’t very nice so I will try it again at 5%. Do you mix it with anything or just vape it on its own? I would like to try it with some cream but I’m unsure of which one as I have loads of them.
Edit: I just noticed that the 5% was referring to the LT brand and not the Drakes so I think will try it at 10% because I don’t like strong tobacco flavours, in fact I don’t vape tobacco’s often at all but I’d like to try this one again without blowing my face off lol.
Thanks for the info.

I only mix single flavours. The %s are only suggestions so there's nothing to stop you mixing a concentrate at whatever % suits you and mix with a cream flavour if you fancy.

I only mix single flavours. The %s are only suggestions so there's nothing to stop you mixing a concentrate at whatever % suits you and mix with a cream flavour if you fancy.
That makes more sense to me now because I thought you might be using that percentage in a mix instead of a single flavour.

Back
Top Bottom