What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

Some people like to buy from the same vendor all the time, some people like to spread the love.... I've have cells from Ecolux,18650 and Fogstar here, so I'm clearly in the latter camp.
Is that why when i was asking nitecore or xtar the other day apart from you they were all seem to defend xtar because it's the charger Fogstar sells,getting precious about it.

Well I went for the £5 Crown SE1 deal, so now I'm after cheap coils/heads ( lingo confuzzling me) to go with it ;)

Is that why when i was asking nitecore or xtar the other day apart from you they were all seem to defend xtar because it's the charger Fogstar sells,getting precious about it.

Ben Fogstar is a good bloke and contributes positively to the forum, so it's not so strange that people have a sense of loyalty, it's part of what makes this forum great. He also offers his own wraps and sends free wraps and insulators with orders and offers regular deals and stuff for forum members. ... people like that.

I like my Nitecore because it has a regular power cable and I don't have to mess around with more USB stuff. It's also never let me down over the year I've had it... I don't have any experience with Xtar, so that's the only reason I couldn't recommend.

Ben Fogstar is a good bloke and contributes positively to the forum, so it's not so strange that people have a sense of loyalty, it's part of what makes this forum great. He also offers his own wraps and sends free wraps and insulators with orders and offers regular deals and stuff for forum members. ... people like that.

I like my Nitecore because it has a regular power cable and I don't have to mess around with more USB stuff. It's also never let me down over the year I've had it... I don't have any experience with Xtar, so that's the only reason I couldn't recommend.

Ive got nitecore too, its spot on.

One thing I would highly recommend is to the check the plug to see if the wiring is okay. I bought a nitecore D4 I think it was a couple years ago and the uk plug on that was not safe but I didnt know until my plug broke after a good few months. I got it fixed and still works.

I got a another new nitecore charger recently and it is fine but I still had it checked out. It actually has a better quality plug on it too.

Not sure about Xtar or others, not used them or heard much about them. But if you have those then defo check the plug's wiring.

If anyone interested in Kanger tanks healthcabin have sub--tank mini $6.90 i know Sat rofvape still got $5 off if first order and register another 10% off plus reward points to cash in probably will end up only being just over £3 delivered. They also have the Pangu in black for $3.60 might only end up being a couple of quid.

Back
Top Bottom