What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

If anyone interested in Kanger tanks healthcabin have sub--tank mini $6.90 i know Sat rofvape still got $5 off if first order and register another 10% off plus reward points to cash in probably will end up only being just over £3 delivered. They also have the Pangu in black for $3.60 might only end up being a couple of quid.
sub-tank mini only blue in stock though

out of curiosity has anyone seen a good deal on the nitecore d4? cheapest i've seen is £22 :) thanks in advance

Is that why when i was asking nitecore or xtar the other day apart from you they were all seem to defend xtar because it's the charger Fogstar sells,getting precious about it.

@Timwis I have the new Nitecore i4 and have no complaints. Not a loyalty buy for me, I read the reviews , found a good price and went for it :-)) I have batteries from @Ben fogstar and @18650UK , I'm sure both wouldn't fall out with me if I went with one or t'other lol

Looking for some sort of heisenberg in a sale, 30ml in 3mg, tried the £1 liquid one and the new rejuiced one, not keen, anyone any ideas?

Thanks Simon :)

Hi I'm getting a bit stuck, can you help me please. I've Just bought the Alien and now I need a charger and batteries. My shiny new mod arrives tomorrow and I'll be like the kid whose mum forgot to buy the batteries for the best game on Christmas morning. I'm after 4 batteries and a 4 bay charger that plugs into the mains. Best advice and delivery. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom