What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

@Timwis I have the new Nitecore i4 and have no complaints. Not a loyalty buy for me, I read the reviews , found a good price and went for it :-)) I have batteries from @Ben fogstar and @18650UK , I'm sure both wouldn't fall out with me if I went with one or t'other lol

Not at all. We compete, but we're adults about it :)

I know @Ben fogstar doesnt have any at the moment. I think his incredible 30% off Samsungs on his Fogstar Friday deal last week probably did him in. He'll have them back soon. Equally, interested to see what he does this week! :)

out of curiosity has anyone seen a good deal on the nitecore d4? cheapest i've seen is £22 :) thanks in advance

Sounds like a fairly good price, I think Ipaid about £16 for my D2 ... I've not seen any 'on sale' anywhere

Hi I'm getting a bit stuck, can you help me please. I've Just bought the Alien and now I need a charger and batteries. My shiny new mod arrives tomorrow and I'll be like the kid whose mum forgot to buy the batteries for the best game on Christmas morning. I'm after 4 batteries and a 4 bay charger that plugs into the mains. Best advice and delivery. Thanks in advance.

Batteries, VTC6 are by far our market leader for regulated devices, but the HG2 and 30Q are just as good at slightly less cost. Charger wise, i would look at either the Nitecore I4, or the XTAR VC4 to do them all, or if you want to run a set and charge a set, you could look at either the Nitecore i2 or the VC2 Plus

Hope this helps :)
Ben

Batteries, VTC6 are by far our market leader for regulated devices, but the HG2 and 30Q are just as good at slightly less cost. Charger wise, i would look at either the Nitecore I4, or the XTAR VC4 to do them all, or if you want to run a set and charge a set, you could look at either the Nitecore i2 or the VC2 Plus

Hope this helps :)
Ben

Thanks for your speedy response Ben. Of the chargers you have mentioned. which one plugs into the wall or do they both. I seen on the website that one is a USB cable charger. I'll prob buy 4 batteries in case I get another mod. Kind of future proofing myself. If I ordered tonight will they be posted out tomorrow. Which charger has the edge in your opinion. TIA

Hi gang.

Looking for momo sodalish, steamcrave clearmiser or a kayfun v5 (clone or real)

Any other similiar rebuildable would work too.

Cheers

Thanks for your speedy response Ben. Of the chargers you have mentioned. which one plugs into the wall or do they both. I seen on the website that one is a USB cable charger. I'll prob buy 4 batteries in case I get another mod. Kind of future proofing myself. If I ordered tonight will they be posted out tomorrow. Which charger has the edge in your opinion. TIA

The Nitecores come with a wallplug, the XTAR ones dont. Frustrating because for me personally i prefer the XTAR. Slightly faster charge speed, aesthetically more pleasing (im a guy, i like flashy lights on stuff!). Its six of one and half a dozen of the other unfortunately! From what i hear however, XTAR outsell Nitecore everywhere these days, hence bringing them on :)

LOOOOOOL one problem.... the i4 doesn't actually have a display >.<
2014-07-12185129_zpsae09bcd6.jpg

guys, I'm in no way pretending to be the forum police (and I'm as guilty as anyone) ... but maybe we should take the charger chat into another 'charger discussion' thread.

Back
Top Bottom