What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

guys, I'm in no way pretending to be the forum police (and I'm as guilty as anyone) ... but maybe we should take the charger chat into another 'charger discussion' thread.

Sorry I did think that, I'm quite a newbie, however this thread seems to be where the cool people hang out. A thousand apologies. [emoji1317]
IMG_0792.JPG
You're my vape now.

Anyone seen any non-tpd compliant washing machines or mobile phones on offer? Both of mine have just died and I fear my vape budget is about to be destroyed. Failing that, anyone seen a Serpent mini 25mm going mega cheap?

If i'm honest I will sleep better this weekend than I have for a long time, it will be nice not to see 'item currently out of stock' chasing me in my nightmares :24:

Popped into a few shops in glasgow today. For anyone desperately seeking Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, they have millions. Every shop I went into I was told about the sale including them. Pretty sure it was 3 for 18 though don't quote me. I tend to ignore sale pitches. But, you know, loads in stock for anyone looking.

Popped into a few shops in glasgow today. For anyone desperately seeking Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, they have millions. Every shop I went into I was told about the sale including them. Pretty sure it was 3 for 18 though don't quote me. I tend to ignore sale pitches. But, you know, loads in stock for anyone looking.

Wish I lived in Glasgow haha, that's a steal! I'm desperately looking for online shops that ship to the Netherlands, best I could find was 10 pounds for 30ml, which isn't exactly a steal.

Back
Top Bottom