What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

Dont EVER be sorry mate, F@$K Em all is my philosophy. I think it was just a heads up to people if they thought it was genuine.
Please keep posting deals as my wallet still has some lint in it and i have my old Pog collection from my childhood to trade[emoji23] also have loom bands.

Omg dont even joke.. I am currently selling off a whole bunch of yarn/wool and a pretty nerdy collection of yu-gi-oh cards in the hopes of bringing my bank balance out of the red and maybe even getting enough to buy a 70/30 3mg juice for my new tank. Yes, got to a point I bought a tank I cant use for lack of suitable juices to hand ha! This TPD sale stuff is becoming a major problem.

Omg dont even joke.. I am currently selling off a whole bunch of yarn/wool and a pretty nerdy collection of yu-gi-oh cards in the hopes of bringing my bank balance out of the red and maybe even getting enough to buy a 70/30 3mg juice for my new tank. Yes, got to a point I bought a tank I cant use for lack of suitable juices to hand ha! This TPD sale stuff is becoming a major problem.
@Maddiesaur I've got a couple of juices you can have if you want, bought them in the sales but not a fan. Not sure if they're 70/30 or 80/20 though (I'll have to remember where I've hid them :18:)
Just PM me if you want them and I can post them today x

I used to think people were joking when they said they had to hide things.. but this thread and the forum in general has highlighted to me how much of a collection can build up - which some people (partners) might not be happy with rofl.

When I started, I never thought Id spend hours searching for juices called "twisted nipples" or bizzar looking tanks for random strangers on a forum.. its been great :D

I'm actually at the stage now where I hope I get red carded by my postie so she doesn't see how many parcels I have.

@Jabz I make very good home brew in my shed :D

I used to think people were joking when they said they had to hide things.. but this thread and the forum in general has highlighted to me how much of a collection can build up - which some people (partners) might not be happy with rofl.

When I started, I never thought Id spend hours searching for juices called "twisted nipples" or bizzar looking tanks for random strangers on a forum.. its been great :D

It's a unique place that's for sure. You just don't get threads like 'My Alien's died!' and 'my wanko doesn't work' (ok, I made that up) anywhere else :D

Did anybody else order the tfv8 tank from ecigaspire for 11.04 that was mentioned earlier in this thread. Just had an email being refunded but not information as to why or anything

Did anybody else order the tfv8 tank from ecigaspire for 11.04 that was mentioned earlier in this thread. Just had an email being refunded but not information as to why or anything
Just double checked my email, I had a dispatch email at 11.20 today

I ordered one yesterday for that price too and got a dispatch confirmation earlier 'your order has shipped, will take 5-7 days for delivery'.

Back
Top Bottom