What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

I used to think people were joking when they said they had to hide things.. but this thread and the forum in general has highlighted to me how much of a collection can build up - which some people (partners) might not be happy with rofl.

When I started, I never thought Id spend hours searching for juices called "twisted nipples" or bizzar looking tanks for random strangers on a forum.. its been great :D

Thankfully (I guess) no partner but I just moved flat and while unpacking I've realised I have been vaping 18 months now and have:

1x all in one
5x box mods
1x Mech Mod
3x RDAs
7x Tanks/RTA/RDTA

And last week I bought another Mod and three tanks I dont need just coz they were cheap. I almost bought two Mech Mods this morning but I resisted.

Thankfully (I guess) no partner but I just moved flat and while unpacking I've realised I have been vaping 18 months now and have:

1x all in one
5x box mods
1x Mech Mod
3x RDAs
7x Tanks/RTA/RDTA

And last week I bought another Mod and three tanks I dont need just coz they were cheap. I almost bought two Mech Mods this morning but I resisted.

I feel like the forum needs a "support" section for the hoarders. ;) :p

Did anybody else order the tfv8 tank from ecigaspire for 11.04 that was mentioned earlier in this thread. Just had an email being refunded but not information as to why or anything
If you don't mind me asking - what order number were you? - maybe they oversold stock and are having to refund - haven't had either a refund or shipping email as yet so wonder if i'll get mine...?

Back
Top Bottom