What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

If you don't mind me asking - what order number were you? - maybe they oversold stock and are having to refund - haven't had either a refund or shipping email as yet so wonder if i'll get mine...?

Order ended 738...

Maybe not the place but you know what I dont get, what are people going to do with their stock after Friday? I mean I see sites doing "clearence sales" and having 60ml bottles of 5 pawns at £30. Like I dont care how much it started at, £30 for 60ml is NOT a clearence sale. £12.99 for a 30ml of dinner lady is NOT a clearence sale.

Sites like ukecigstore and vapeclub are still charging a fortune for some liquids no one is ever going to buy at those prices. I just dont get what they plan to do with it and how many £30 bottles of castle pawn are they expecting to sell? If it was £10-15 that still too much but I'd get one coz I've always wanted to try it...at £30 not a chance!

Maybe not the place but you know what I dont get, what are people going to do with their stock after Friday? I mean I see sites doing "clearence sales" and having 60ml bottles of 5 pawns at £30. Like I dont care how much it started at, £30 for 60ml is NOT a clearence sale. £12.99 for a 30ml of dinner lady is NOT a clearence sale.

Sites like ukecigstore and vapeclub are still charging a fortune for some liquids no one is ever going to buy at those prices. I just dont get what they plan to do with it and how many £30 bottles of castle pawn are they expecting to sell? If it was £10-15 that still too much but I'd get one coz I've always wanted to try it...at £30 not a chance!

Some "stores" are just distribution vendors that hold stock on a 'sale or return' policy. All non-sold stock can be returned to the manufacturer or main distributor.

https://le-vap.com/ourshops/ These guys for example will just box up all their unsold stock and get new TRPR compliant stock in a few days.

Less risk, but you pay a fee, kind of like being a franchise. So less profit compared to owner-owned.

perino after dark, dna vapes out of stock also five pawns and the elusive smok v8 stick kit.....please

Back
Top Bottom