What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

The 22 is selling locally to me for £10 if thats any use. But if you were after the 5ml rainbow srt up like I was.. I caved and ordered from fasttech on mothers day for £26.

There are going to be a hell of a lot of smok sticks v8 kits knocking about under counters out there I haven't seen one reduced yet

Maybe not the place but you know what I dont get, what are people going to do with their stock after Friday? I mean I see sites doing "clearence sales" and having 60ml bottles of 5 pawns at £30. Like I dont care how much it started at, £30 for 60ml is NOT a clearence sale. £12.99 for a 30ml of dinner lady is NOT a clearence sale.

Sites like ukecigstore and vapeclub are still charging a fortune for some liquids no one is ever going to buy at those prices. I just dont get what they plan to do with it and how many £30 bottles of castle pawn are they expecting to sell? If it was £10-15 that still too much but I'd get one coz I've always wanted to try it...at £30 not a chance!
I think a lot of the bigger businesses will be doing a lot of giveaways and offers for their staff, pretty much all of them will vape and I'm sure there's a lot of family and friends getting great deals! To be honest if they can get their stock down to the last few I doubt they'll be bothered. Plus, they've known for a year this was coming, so anyone with any sense will have been decreasing non compliant stock for a long time.

There are going to be a hell of a lot of smok sticks v8 kits knocking about under counters out there I haven't seen one reduced yet

I reckon on some items they'll have a deal with suppliers to exchange unsold non-compliant things with the compliant versions. Can't say that for certain but I haven't seen V8 kits reduced anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom