What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

Well I went for the £5 Crown SE1 deal, so now I'm after cheap coils/heads ( lingo confuzzling me) to go with it ;)
@elisec65 where did you manage to get one of these for that price? Ffs I really can't spend more on vape stuff but at that price I will be crazy not to :)

Thanks @MrDJ is this the better tank? Only ever has a cleito and looking at getting the crown. I know you have a few and that the yellow seals are the better coils too. Don't suppose you have a link for the raf coils anywhere, thinking the 0.5 or 0.8 ohm.

Thanks @MrDJ is this the better tank? Only ever has a cleito and looking at getting the crown. I know you have a few and that the yellow seals are the better coils too. Don't suppose you have a link for the raf coils anywhere, thinking the 0.5 or 0.8 ohm.

ive got 2 cleito tanks which ive not used ever since i got my first crown 2 tanks.
ive now got 3 x crown1, 3 x crown2 and 3 x SE1 tanks all in use and 3 more SE1 as spares.

ecigwizzard used to do the rafale coils for £2.50 for 4 instead of a tenner but sadly that ended about 4 months ago.
i much prefer the rafale coils over the crown 2 coils and the only crown 2 coils ive tried are the ones that come in the tank.
never tried the 0.8 crown 2 so no idea what they are like.

UWELL CROWN 2
0.8 = 35-55w
0.5 = 50-80
0.25 = 60-100w

-------------------------

UWELL RAFALE
0.2 OHM = 60 - 120W
0.5 = 40-80W

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom