What's new

TRAVEL LIGHT AND GO FURTHER - VOOPOO Argus GT Kit

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
VOOPOO Argus GT 160W Kit is powered by two 18650 batteries which fire to a 160W max output. The Argus GT 160W box mod vape kit adopts innovative Gene.TT chipset, bringing fast firing speed with stable performance. The Type-C charge port provides a quick and easy way of charging. The PnP Pod Tank is a new concept tank that can flexibly switch between POD and TANK. The VOOPOO PnP Pod Tank comes with 4.5ml e-juice capacity and double holes air intake design. The PnP Pod Tank is compatible with all PNP coils.

A5YlQOuMHtEGFSK.png

More Voopoo new products information,just visit this link: Voopoo Vape

Youve been teasing me with this all week on FB. :2thumbsup:

really like the look of this one and 160 w and interchangeable between pod and tank :2thumbsup:

Great concept as would be able to swap pods between this & the Drag X. Be interesting to compare TC performance against DNAs as if working well could use my own tanks. 160w bit willy waving though seeing as highest rated PnP coil is the 0.15ohm, 60-80w. Biggest concern is quality of those PnP coils though, another one has leaked on the Vinci :mad:

Last edited:
Nice looking mod. I’m guessing they’ve gone with the pnp tank as it’s cheap as chips and they realise that most people will use their own atomizers instead, Nice backup tank to take on holidays etc. If we’re ever allowed out of the country again :P

Nice looking mod. I’m guessing they’ve gone with the pnp tank as it’s cheap as chips and they realise that most people will use their own atomizers instead, Nice backup tank to take on holidays etc. If we’re ever allowed out of the country again :P
Argus GT would definitely be your great partner in your holidays or travelling.:14:

$20 ain't that cheap when bought on their own. I fancy this for the convenience of swapping between the GT & Drag X. Shame nobody has it in stock yet [emoji852]️

Back
Top Bottom