What's new

Ushers Custards - The Raven - Luxurious "All Day" Custard

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over a custard Recipe - a custard recipe from a volume of forgotten lore.
While I nodded, nearly napping - suddenly, there came a tapping,
As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my cleanroom door.
"Tis a visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my cleanroom door - only this, and nothing more."

Introducing - Ushers Custards - The Raven

Hi All!
We would like to welcome in the start of a new Luxurious Custard Range - Ushers Custards, A darkly Poe themed range designed around being all day vapes - not too sickly - not too sweet.

The Raven is a luxurious "All Day" Custard Vape, rich and deep yet not sickly or overly sweet. It is designed to satisfy that custard e-liquid craving over a prolonged period.
Here at Manabush, we have always loved custards, but many are oversweetened or over-flavoured and sickly. The idea was to create a perfect all-day custard.

This custard is also an ideal base for creating many new custards for the Ushers Custards range.

We have chosen to make this liquid in a 60/40 Ratio - use 50/50 Nic Shots for MTL Vaping or 100VG Nic Shots for DTL vaping - the choice is yours. Both methods work really well with this juice.

Supplied as a 100ml Shortfill in a 120ml bottle with space for 2 x 10ml Nic Shots.

We have an introductory discount code (that works on anything in store) - use nevermore for 16% off.
Thats All Folks!
Have a great Weekend.​

SPECIAL OFFER
16% off
Use code: nevermore at checkout, or click the link below to automatically apply the discount to your order.​
Offer valid from Jul 15, 2024​

Back
Top Bottom