What's new

Uwell Aeglos Pod System

Nice review Sam. I cant stop thinking about duck beaks now.

I've seen a few of this type of device lately and it's a little frustrating that they always state they're good for MTL and DTL when they're really best for RDL. It was the other way around a year or 2 ago, they all suited MTL better but papped in 0.6ohm coils as well so the manufacturer could claim it was versatile.

I'd also prefer they had a bit better battery power. 1500mah isn't great when they're popping 0.2/0.3 coils in. That's where I like to vape myself personally but I'd prefer even that extra 500mah.
Thank you mate!
I agree with battery size! The MTL coil used as a RDL vape is actually quite decent maybe better than I gave it justice but I've used it today with 6mg prime vape MTL and its decent

Good one mate.
This is how a review its done. If something is not OK or you dont like it, just say it; dont try to garnish the fault.

These pod/mods are not really for MTL, even if the manufacturer insist. If its designed also for DTL, MTL is never true MTL. A similar product to this one must be the Luxe PM40. Same "problem".

First thing I liked about the device was the fact it says hello and asks uwell ;) which is more than the wife does first thing the morning.

Before I get onto my thoughts on this coil the picture on there website claims this coil has better smell which I have no idea what that means but the wife still says I stink so does it work who knows ha!

I cant stop thinking about duck beaks now.

475.png

Good one mate.
This is how a review its done. If something is not OK or you dont like it, just say it; dont try to garnish the fault.

These pod/mods are not really for MTL, even if the manufacturer insist. If its designed also for DTL, MTL is never true MTL. A similar product to this one must be the Luxe PM40. Same "problem".

475.png
Thank you mate! Appriciate that I try to be truthful as possibly dont want somebody buying something after reading and it not being what they thought. Although saying that all is subjective I imagine

Although saying that all is subjective I imagine
But thats what reviews should be all about.
You have to try to point objetively as much as you can, as a experienced vaper, but each of us have our own preferences; and thats when affinity plays a role in the review.
If I feel affinity with the reviewer (similar taste, similar likings) I can then trust that subjective part because it would be mostly the same for me.
Thats why I only trust this forums reviews now. I used to buy after watching reviews from popular youtubers... but with time I learned that nothings bad for them. I continue watching that video reviews but just because I like to see the close look of the vape in detail. I dont give a shit about waht they say after :D

But thats what reviews should be all about.
You have to try to point objetively as much as you can, as a experienced vaper, but each of us have our own preferences; and thats when affinity plays a role in the review.
If I feel affinity with the reviewer (similar taste, similar likings) I can then trust that subjective part because it would be mostly the same for me.
Thats why I only trust this forums reviews now. I used to buy after watching reviews from popular youtubers... but with time I learned that nothings bad for them. I continue watching that video reviews but just because I like to see the close look of the vape in detail. I dont give a shit about waht they say after :D
Thank you mate:) I agree totally I always watch YouTube reviewers before I get the products to get a general idea if what it's like etc and I understand what you mean it certainly feels as if theres never anything bad with any product ever which it's just unrealistic ha

Back
Top Bottom