What's new

Uwell Crown X Pod System Kit Review for Healthcabin

Naomi24

Postman
f4Pozny_WHKnIKSAnWKOwVUqDMszTm8CiD_SRCEAVKXRyjUlO25XRPrIRcdKZyRa9CesHtiYQYdGq67XNL0q3FRVCkEND3fxgb-PmYP3bwd6q5sBsKG4WyeesxtitXQzVQjFM9iy3jkn1CJbXKgqcCU

Thanks to Sue from HealthCabin for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website: https://www.healthcabin.net/uwell-crown-x-pod-system-kit-p/29764.html

C5YsFQN9MwKiy-0VIllG9DZFiwuTylf8pFSW7zqXftxoVSN-2te9V29WP1xm9JC9tJ-MGY5eKkrK4PzhA4jQEyNMj3twz84KsMALM6iLm7L9jhia9kz8bVeaoGHguDGvA0aqJXwJc_LJ-EFBYTNNauU

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at HealthCabin, nor am I being paid to write this review.

akaSQRCeNiRvLtRl3jtSeOFCw40q-w7KurhJt68jvc005DMABoXW607ppX3__84VV81idxYhadfMZcgJFLlXMfWNbFfIAshVcYdCp44lP1-ymsPhtf0zidVvsObwIWUcKrg-ci-zfaENXaSHEl_eNCk

In the box:
  • 1pc Uwell Crown X Device
  • 1pc Meshed 0.3ohm Uwell Crown X Pre-installed Coil Cartridge (Side refill)
  • 1pc Meshed 0.6ohm Uwell Crown X Spare Coil
  • 1pc Type-C Charging Cable
  • 1pc User Manual

-PtTTi8-cP3SwY6JdYqMNe2DgJyEx4tRlPjtNV40pd7P3lfkOU2F2GN_EEnu--kMbv23PFrxWpMF5IdR96YaDJMvAhOeSz_BiM5HzIEWvzubj0WEonsnWIp9jI0YMPDGWISAe6byYKVnkWlrcwvPZEA

Specs:
  • Materials Cartridge: PCTG | Device: Aluminium Alloy
  • Dimensions: 113 mm * 30.8 mm * 21 mm
  • E-liquid Capacity: 5.3 ml (INT./FDA) | 2 ml (TPD)
  • Output Power: Maximum 60W
  • Cartridge Specifications: FeCrAl Meshed 0.3ohm Uwell Crown X Coil, FeCrAl Meshed 0.6ohm Uwell Crown X Coil
  • Battery Capacity: 1500mAh

y7C6GFsIcQvWj-YUVoopmg4hdbhrftZ7ncXm4D1bvvOBwlJFRFHDYJ3eRAO9k-KJ-5dOTydDh4Ccl6DNYD_GwrEZfSxkYzKgm_MqVluMW5zkGzNSBAEJP3M6HybwOwV6PhBlxIm531MlelK380ak0EY

Design
The device has a stick form factor, which is a little bit bulky, but it’s still comfortable to hold and vape. The device has a huge screen with all the information you might need while vaping right there. As you can see in the picture above, it comes in multiple different colors to choose from. The device has an airflow control switch on the side and a button on the front. You have a window in the device on the front as well as the back, so you can clearly see your e-liquid level from every angle. The type-C charging port for the device can be found on the bottom.

DvTj86RhB6kT_Cpcp1s5uleL2zkH7D-PcLMDgHEjfLPN-FizEFHKDrttID2dgBWVvifqFzwngC07UrYrTbHL39m_I5dQj61bBtI-eVVGSdRyRIV4z0yjvt-CZDxvPF4pTnLB4nFSL3-Ep0f_gZQl5XY

Pods & Coils
The pods for this device are pretty big with a capacity of 5.3ml. I guess it depends on how you like to vape, but if you’re like me and you're mostly MTL with the occasional RDL, you’ll definitely get 2 days out of a pod before filling it up. I don’t think I’ve ever tried these coils, but the flavor performance on them is on par if not better than most pod devices I’ve tried lately. It’s always good to see pods with replaceable coils, for even less plastic waste. I’ve been using the 0.6 ohm coil the most and that would also be the one I personally prefer with my vaping style. Like I said, I lean a bit more towards that MTL style of vaping. The 0.3 ohm coil is really more for those people that like that direct lung hit.

cbb7WR65gp9YnUfvZb8G-mLp2GS2KSIT2kiCvDbwq0GTaVlaECmXReqTURI5Ubzxw9YorSDDxFsAD3nV73xnhU1zG4xXNo9rMnT3ntcl3lu9Uzh5WMkNQ7N1kX66kAo9cMcsWTrSmSzO3hQkXiKM5Gg

Performance
Battery Life: As advertised, the 1500mAh battery easily lasts a full day, maybe even longer depending on usage. It charges quickly too, thanks to the Type-C charging port.
Power and Output: While the maximum wattage is 60W, you'll likely find yourself vaping comfortably between 20-40 watts with the 0.6 ohm coil, which provides a nice balance between flavor and vapor production. The 0.3 ohm coil delivers a stronger hit with more vapor, perfect for direct lung vapers who enjoy a cloud experience.
Draw and Airflow: The airflow control is smooth and responsive, allowing you to adjust from a tighter MTL draw to a more open DTL draw. This caters to a wide range of vaping styles and preferences.
Different modes to the button: When pressing the button twice you can decide what mode you want it to be in. Do you want the device to be locked and only button drawn? Do you want the button to be locked and be able to draw the smoke without holding the button or do you want to be able to do both? This device has options to do all of these.
Overall Performance: The Uwell Crown X delivers on its promise of powerful and consistent performance. The adjustable wattage and airflow allow for a truly personalized vaping experience, while the long-lasting battery ensures you won't be caught without power throughout the day.

F6LWThc2_oCM_SR-NSG1cagLTHsMS70pGfPy9nW64dGjJuqPy07y-7IF23wbYm8WhYLHqZPtjNEnax4Cjc20qmM5gm8rAMND0fEiQ_e-6iF71LtKwFh40x7ma2D9EpNUWMlbCDS6L69q_epzBY_2klM

Pros
  • Very good flavor
  • Big pod capacity
  • Replaceable coils
  • Big screen with all the info
  • Good battery life
  • Different modes for the button

n_1r97XOuTIqF69r6-xjd9T69Oe1oFj1UPI0MjKMqKPS91cukpPCDo5JM009JX4t3WfKmebyTJbDc1MKhiBEFcGEfYMJ9ch5UH_fIn_FFDj-1tskWzlDbiofkzIPrgNIC_4zIg38pgBJ-0fDLS4LG6g

Cons
  • Might feel bulky to some
  • Learning curve for the different modes
  • No top fill

Verdict
In conclusion, the Uwell Crown X is a solid device that offers a great vaping experience. It’s packed with features and delivers excellent performance. While it does have a few minor drawbacks, they are easily outweighed by the pros. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced vaper, the Uwell Crown X is a device worth considering. Remember, the perfect vape device is one that suits your personal preferences and vaping style. So, give the Uwell Crown X a try and see if it’s the right fit for you. Overall, the Uwell Crown X is a strong contender in the pod mod market, offering a great balance of performance, features, and ease of use.

6d61eWMGJPGDjbrsO_56U2FAdkae3HhYDr0lpFAecR1KgQNT3ru9qRwN_w9rOo1ATKPsBnxkgTxnPTCUwYUg8YUqqqAYMZacpToL4PS2p4sdbgULVPuQeV0jCVzett-iQDEZfxVctn78mrjlHwV6a_E

Another big thanks to HealthCabin for sending me this device to review. I hope you liked the review as much as I liked trying this device and writing it. Don’t forget to check out the HealthCabin website!

zG2drfSkVY7iuD5RUcqFIiEinX_sn_veGVQS3-5zIFnfTfSBFTF6CmIeKFqoPKymPtOAtJXZYfN8eQ1FNzmdCHCgI4hYasxWjogDX7JPEe1N8ZCuXtRSXXkocvcZyK8WDDo-Sx3O5TtlEZ7w98ToFSo

Nice review! Seems like a great device, and good to see pods with replaceable coils.

Have you tried any of the XROS range? Wondering how the coils compare to those in terms of flavour?

Nice review! Seems like a great device, and good to see pods with replaceable coils.

Have you tried any of the XROS range? Wondering how the coils compare to those in terms of flavour?
Yes, I love the entire xros line and it will forever have a special place in my heart since it helped me stop smoking cigarettes! Because I was coming of ciggies when I used xros I only used the 1.0 and 1.2 ohm coils and comparing the crown to that, probably isn't fair. The 0.6 ohm coil I've been using with this Crowj X, knocks the 1.0 xros pod out of the park, but so would the 0.6 ohm xros pod probably.

Yes, I love the entire xros line and it will forever have a special place in my heart since it helped me stop smoking cigarettes! Because I was coming of ciggies when I used xros I only used the 1.0 and 1.2 ohm coils and comparing the crown to that, probably isn't fair. The 0.6 ohm coil I've been using with this Crowj X, knocks the 1.0 xros pod out of the park, but so would the 0.6 ohm xros pod probably.

Sounds good, I may have to check the Crown out!

Back
Top Bottom