What's new

Vaper expo tickets

red5

Achiever
Got sent some codes for free entry to this October’s vaper expo at the NEC.
I’m using two (one for myself and one for one of the blokes I work with) but there are two more discount codes up for grabs which will get you a free ticket for either the sat 26th or sun 27th October.

Usual rules, names on a list and if you break the list you fix it :P I’ll draw two winners in a few days.

Good luck everyone :)

You going Saturday @red5 ? If so should see you there, got a ticket off Chris K yesterday.
#notanentry:D

Got sent some codes for free entry to this October’s vaper expo at the NEC.
I’m using two (one for myself and one for one of the blokes I work with) but there are two more discount codes up for grabs which will get you a free ticket for either the sat 26th or sun 27th October.

Usual rules, names on a list and if you break the list you fix it :P I’ll draw two winners in a few days.

Good luck everyone :)

I did win 2 yesterday but there are 4 of us so going to put my name down, u never know but dont want to be greedy, thats not how i roll!

1) DeeDee

I will have a stab please, never been and swmbo has given it the ok[emoji16]

1) DeeDee
2.cliveh2

I'm up for it, thanks for the chance mate.

1) DeeDee
2.cliveh2
3. tootingyoda

I’ll be drawing this later this evening so put your name down if you’re interested in a free expo ticket!

I have very kindly been donated one so if I win, I only need the one so would like to split the other one with someone else on list [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom