What's new

VaperCaper E-Liquids - Vanilla Custard

VaperCaper

Achiever
After messing with the idea of calling this VVCC or Vanilla VaperCaper Custard or some variation of that, we decided to keep things simple.

VaperCaper Vanilla Custard is all steeped and ready to go.

Our stock blend is 60/40 PG/VG and we have it in 0mg 6mg 12mg 18mg and 24mg strengths.

Priced the same as our other flavours, £4.29 for 10ml £9.99 for 30ml and £14.99 for 50ml

All of our own label e-liquids are currently half price until the end of the month, use the code LIQUID at checkout to knock a hefty 50% off the above prices.

Last edited:
great offer!

I've never tried a custard flavour so thought I would give it a shot but to make it cost effective I thought I would go for the 30ml in 12mg but its sold out :(.

Have you not got any last bottles hidden away? lol

We're blown away by how much Vanilla Custard we've sold in the last few days. Our initial batch was supposed to last about 2 weeks, and we are out of stock of 0mg 6mg and 12mg already and the 18 and 24 strengths are very thin on the ground.

:11:

We're making more today and it'll be back in stock in about 10 days time (yes batch 2 is larger)

We've had lots of great feedback on it already. Hopefully we can ramp up production soon and not run out in 2 days flat.

Fraid I ordered 100 ml in a couple of days, it's great stuff.
Many thanks etc!

Back
Top Bottom