What's new

Vaperexpo 27/29th October

nwhornet

Legend
For anybody venturing to the NEC again this year be sure to pop into the OhmZone and visit @Chris K and Lizzie on the LegioX stand and Stuart @vapesmarter . LegioX may have some surprise ltd edition juices :cool: or he might paint his head orange and dress up as a pumpkin for Halloween :rotflmao:.
@vapesmarter will no doubt have an amazing collection of mods including pipes and accessories, ideal for those stocking fillers for the favourite vaper in your life.
There's also a young Mexican mod maker Infinite Modz who will also be trying to tempt you to part with your hard earned (well worth a look as his creations are as unique as Stuarts.
Plenty of British artisan juicemakers to tempt the taste buds including Shytots (ask @dovpo_uk for the safe word for the dungeon :D).
I'll be making a nuisance of myself giving Chris a helping hand and it'll be great to see people, old and new, pop in and say hello.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how the ticket for life promise works with the Expo? I went in May and would quite like to dodge the £15 entry fee as promised. Nothing on their website about it.

Does anyone know how the ticket for life promise works with the Expo? I went in May and would quite like to dodge the £15 entry fee as promised. Nothing on their website about it.

Use this link and enter the email address used in May

Last edited:
A last minute reprieve means that I shall be attending, subject to trains playing nice.

First pint on me @nwhornet

Back
Top Bottom