What's new

Vaping Bogan moving to the UK

Be nothing but old beaten up vape products over here to review if Wes Streeting gets his way.

I was thinking why the fuck would be come here out of all the countries in the world he could potentially relocate to, but turns out his wife holds dual citizenship so makes sense.

Be nothing but old beaten up vape products over here to review if Wes Streeting gets his way.

He can say what he likes whilst he is opposition. But when in power he is going to have tow the line put out by the NHS and other bodies. My guess is that they will propose a ban on disposables, which TBH I would support.

Good luck to the Bogan, I hope it works out for him.

Hope it all works out for him. @vapesmarter should be happy.

liz has the spare bed made up Alfie has had a bath, I've already said he needs to bring his own beer, shorts are out (people who wear shorts in March are weirdos) plus he needs to learn the lingo, moan a lot, say the government are wankers and don't use public transport, hope you do not need a dentist or doctors and don't get ill.

apart from that he will fit in

Hate to say it, but my plans for seeking vaping-asylum in the UK were rather prosaic :18:

Whatever happened to hostile environment?!?Soon you’ll be up to your knees in tanned, silly, overly optimistic blondes, vaping away and wondering loudly why the beer is warm and the sun is but a memory :18:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom