What's new

Vaping Bogan moving to the UK

If/when he does come to live here I wish him the best. With the way things have been going with Youtube's general anti-vape policies I hope he doesn't currently rely too heavily on Patreon funding from Youtube uploads

aye, there’s great coffee from rwanda i’ve had a few before. it’s probably a beautiful place with good people living there i’m sure, but still, there’s nae asylum seekers getting sent there :)

And neither there should be , these Tories still think we are some kind of great British empire from yonks ago, when we raped n pillaged....throwing a poor place some crumbs to take in the unwanted, they will never change or learn from the past....it's 2024 ffs.

If/when he does come to live here I wish him the best. With the way things have been going with Youtube's general anti-vape policies I hope he doesn't currently rely too heavily on Patreon funding from Youtube uploads

I was kinda thinking the same thing, but he must think it's ok, or at least a worth while gamble to move his family half way around the world, he will have stats n stuff from youtube of where in the world his income is coming from, so Im guessing can afford to lose Australian punters.

aye, there’s great coffee from rwanda i’ve had a few before. it’s probably a beautiful place with good people living there i’m sure, but still, there’s nae asylum seekers getting sent there :)

I wouldn't put it past them to pay half a plane load handsomely to get on....just before the election ;)

We could well have a prescription-only model on the way once Labour get in...

.. he's also in for a shock if he goes surfing in the North Sea!

I'm at the point I think the Government is only there to steal our money and make our lives worse. I've tried to zone out from politics but it seems in the majority of western countrys it's the modern left/liberals and progressives that like to banning everything.

I wish Bogan all the best and I hope vaping grows in strength in UK.

Nothing to add really, don't wish the guy any malice but I'll no be funding his move. Lets hope it doesny go pear-shaped here making the move pointless.

i rarely watch the youtube links in these threads, didn’t realise he was “fundraising”.

wonder what kind of visa he’s applying for

Not trying to raise much. 10k AUD is only 4k and change. Not so sure he knows what he's letting himself in for tho weather-wise. :18:

Spouse visa I would imagine @zouzounaki , as wifey's a Brit.

Wonder where they'll move to. Anyone know what part his missus is from? I'm gonna guess he ends up somewhere around the Midlands. :hmm:

Last edited:
Not trying to raise much. 10k AUD is only 4k and change. Not so sure he knows what he's letting himself in for tho weather-wise. :18:

Spouse visa I would imagine @zouzounaki , as wifey's a Brit.

Wonder where they'll move to. Anyone know what part his missus is from? I'm gonna guess he ends up somewhere around the Midlands. :hmm:

Dunno, but I hope the move works out, he will need to fund raise some more when he see's his first gas n leccy bill:)

Back
Top Bottom