What's new

Vaporesso Armour Pro.

I think @Huggett has just got something of these in at the cafe - saw them yesterday - they look pretty good.
I tested one and really liked it. I've got it's smaller brother the tarrot baby on the go currently and it's all the same board but with a built-in 2500mah Lipo and teeny.
Hate the fire button/bar on this one though.

Really fancy one of these,, will wait & see if anything turns up in the Black Friday Sales as will probably buy from the UK.
Hi yes have a good search around for Black Friday deals as I must say it’s a very nice mod...had mine a month or so and very happy with it..I use 18650 and the bigger 20700 both last me 2 days with full all day vaping...fits nice in my hand..fires fast..also have the tarot baby that’s almost the same but smaller and rechargeable internal battery
Got them both from vaporesso shop on aliexpress..Armour Pro was £23.80 delivered in about 10 days.

I’m debating getting another of these for car journeys, the site seems to be quoting 40-something days for delivery though?

EDIT - Went does to 15 at point of checkout. That’ll do!

Last edited:
Hi yes have a good search around for Black Friday deals as I must say it’s a very nice mod...had mine a month or so and very happy with it..I use 18650 and the bigger 20700 both last me 2 days with full all day vaping...fits nice in my hand..fires fast..also have the tarot baby that’s almost the same but smaller and rechargeable internal battery
Got them both from vaporesso shop on aliexpress..Armour Pro was £23.80 delivered in about 10 days.

I found 3 vaporesso shops on aliexpress...which one did you use and were the items definitely genuine?

Ordered one yesterday. I got an extra $4 off via a coupon as it's my first order. :-)

Back
Top Bottom