What's new

Vaporesso orca solo plus.

BULLDOG1964

Legend
I was sent the Orca solo plus from @Vaporesso to do a review @eyeball kid has done a very in-depth review on this all ready i shall just give my thoughts on this great vape pen.
Ive been using this since i received it in the post if like me you liked the Orca solo i can tell you now you will love the Orca solo plus very similar to the solo just a bit bigger and with the added bonus of a air flow adjustment ring so this will suit all types of vaper from mtl to dtl which is my style of vaping dont expect to get big clouds as you wont i like to use it in the car as i did with the solo .
If you dont like the drip tip you can remove it i found most 510 drip tips fitted with O - Rings fitted its easy to fill by just unscrewing the outer cover that protects the glass tank and fill the 2ml tank coils are easy to change aswell just pull the glass tank off screw in new coil and put all back together.
Charging via a usb lead that came with it took about a hour to charge as son as the LED turned red.
The built in battery lasted me all day it does not seem to leak when left laying flat on a table but what i would suggest is that you shut the air flow off or it will leak slightly over all i would recommend this to anyone and would give this a score of 10/10 as i cant find any faults with it at all and believe @Vaporesso are on to a real winner with this.
I would just like to say thank you all for taking the to read this and a very big thank you to all @Vaporesso and Jessica for giving me a chance to try the Orca solo plus.

Last edited:
I was sent the Orca plus from @Vaporesso to do a review @eyeball kid has done a very in-depth review on this all ready i shall just give my thoughts on this great vape pen.
Ive been using this since i received it in the post if like me you liked the Orca solo i can tell you now you will love the Orca solo plus very similar to the solo just a bit bigger and with the added bonus of a air flow adjustment ring so this will suit all types of vaper from mtl to dtl which is my sly of vaping dont expect to get big clouds as you wont i like to use it in the car as i did with the solo .
If you dont like the drip tip you can remove it i found most 510 drip tips fitted with O - Rings fitted its easy to fill by just unscrewing the outer cover that protects the glass tank and fill the 2ml tank coils are easy to change aswell just pull the glass tan off screw in new coil and put all back together.
Charging via a usb lead that came with it took about a hour to charge as son as the LED turned red.
The built in battery lasted me all day it does not seem to leak when left laying flat on a table but what i would suggest is that you shut the air flow off or it will leak slightly over all i would recommend this to anyone and would give this a score of 10/10 as i cant find any faults with it at all and believe @Vaporesso are on to a real winner with this.
I would just like to say thank you all for taking the to read this and a very big thank you to all @Vaporesso and Jessica for giving me a chance to try the Orca solo plus.
A good little stealth vape by the sounds of it. Cool :thumbup:

I've been impressed. Yes, it's not a box mod, but it gives very good flavour. And can, if you wish, blow descent cloud. Even if I can't remember who makes it. Oops

Back
Top Bottom