What's new

Review Vaporesso Target 75w TC

takinghippo

Postman
*** This product was paid for by me out of my own money for personal use, these are just my opinions of the device and what i have learned from using it and not a paid for endorsement***

****This review was written at 2:44am so it may start to go a bit bonkers towards the end, don't say i didn't warn you****

This review comes to you in four parts (almost as many time as i have tried to upload it)
  1. device overview
  2. style and form
  3. functionality
  4. quirks/other
Okay part one device overview,
the Target comes in a black box with a large image of the device on the front hid behind a sleeve with the information on what color you got (i chose knight rider black and red) and inside the box you get the Target 75 the vaporesso tank a USB wire (for charging in the device) and a spare coil head (one 0.8ohm kanthal and one .15ohm ni200) the buttons are nice and clicky and the trigger has a smooth action leading up to the nice and clicky button waiting at the end, the device is small compared to the goliath 200w and 100w devices floating around the market these days and is ergonomic and comfy to hold, the battery door is on a magnetic hinge system that although confusing at first is quick to remove without being easily knocked off the device, the mod runs off one 18650 cell hence being limited to 75w.

part two style and form
The device itself is shaped like the handle of a firearm and has a ergonomic design hampered only by button and screen placement, even fattening up the device a little would have solved the screen issue as then it could be flush mounted in the handle, the buttons are small and barely noticeable to the feel when in your hand though if you have a tight grip this may cause you to inadvertently change your settings though again by lightening the grip on the device this is easily rectifiable, the screen is bright and clear even in harsh or direct light and the color schemes available (purple, silver and black or black and red) are appealing to the eyes while not being overly advantageous in the color choice (sadly no neon green with blood splatter effect to be all matchy matchy with my what up tugboat)

FUNCTIONALITY (part 3)
the buttons do what buttons do, 5 clicks of the fire button turns it on 5 clicks turns it off to access the TC mode press and hold the wattage up and down buttons for 3 secconds and to leave tc mode its the same, to lock the device you press and hold the wattage up and fire button for 3 secconds and again to unlock the device in tc mode to lock the resistance its wattaged down and the fire button and repeat that to unlock resistance if you are changing the tank or coil. the screen will display the wattage voltage resistance and battery life in power mode and temp, resistance, wattage and battery in temp mode. the board is one of the more accurate i have used and the power delivery is spot on firing my builds in secconds even in TC

Quirks / other
okay heres the fun part, quirks wise the only quirk i ran into is when i lock the resistance in temp mode and hop into wattage it will carry the locked resistance over to wattage mode and keep it locked, dont know if its something im doing wrong but something to keep an eye out, as for the other what is there to say other than holy flavor batman, the ceramic coil heads in this tank are fantastic after just a month with the device i started to forget what a dry hit tasted like (death the answer is firey firey death) the porus ceramic wic means the flavor is crisp and clean and when it does start to dry out the flavor just deminishes rather than being replaced with an inhale of fire down the throat so consider me converted.

All in all this kit gets a cracking 5 out of 5 from although there where some minor issues here and there the device has not once failed to amaize me in some way and has been the envy of my vaping friends for its looks alone never mind the trully superb job vaporess did with the tank and coil heads.

I bought this device in a limited edition purple colour, not really liking the colour at first but I was intrigued by the look and after reading a few reviews I though it could sit alongside my Cool Fire Plus and Aspire Mini Pegasus. These two mods have been good as I'm a newbie to sub ohm vaping but just liked the look etc. I bough a bottle of Charlie's Chalk Dust Honey Badger liquid and rushed home. I must say it is the best vaping experience I have had so far and the taste coming through is amazing. There are no noises coming from it and the ceramic coils certainly produce the clouds and fill the room with the sweet honey smell.
I didn't get on with the battery cover but I think it's just me and the purple colour has grown on me. I still use my other mods but the Target is my favourite.

Back
Top Bottom