What's new

VAPORESSO - Xtra

"OH No" I hear you say "not another Xtra Review" yes I know. Rest assured I have not read the others YET. Wanted to share my own feedback, findings and opinions. Looking forward to reading the others to see how we compare

Thanks to Vaporesso for sending this to me to review, its appreciated very much. I was lucky enough to receive 2 of these little kits and some face masks! So I will be doing a giveaway at some point when all the Covid-19 situation goes away, sooner rather than later I hope :2thumbsup:

As usual delivery was speedy, great communication & packaged well as you come to expect from Vaporesso

What you get in the box:

VAPORESSO XTRA Battery
MESHED Unipod (2ml, 0.8Ω, Pre-installed)
Unipod (2ml, 1.2Ω, In Box)
USB Cable
User Manual
Warranty Card
Reminder Card

KIT.jpg POD CARD.jpg
upload_2020-4-17_17-28-18.png

Kit Specs

900 MAH Device – NICE
Beautiful Design and Feel
Single 3-color LED Indicator
2ml Pod Capacity
73.9mm x 32.2mm x 16.7mm
Charging Current: DC 5V/1A
Short Circuit Protection
Low Voltage Protection
Overtime Protection
Micro USB
Draw Activated – no Fire Button

Choice of some lovely Colours and Designs

upload_2020-4-17_17-26-1.png

I am reviewing the Silver Resin and will be giving away the Grey Resin.

FRONT 2.jpg FRONT 3.jpg Device Top.jpg Base.PNG

What did I like……..?
upload_2020-4-17_17-45-45.png

• Ease of use. 5 Clicks on and off which I appreciate, I like being able to turn it off at night. Draw activation
  • The Pods are so easy to fill with any bottle type, good strong magnets but not difficult to remove from device, easy side fill
  • Its small and compact but feels solid, extremely good quality and its just so different looking to others
  • Coils – I used the 1.2 MTL coil first as this is my preference. I like the type of pull I get its not too restrictive and not too airy which for me is a good thing, there is a big difference between the Xtra and the Osmall, the Osmall is much more restrictive which I also enjoy, the Xtra is just a little more open. I chopped and changed Nic Salt flavours a lot and it kept up, never got a dry hit or burnt taste. After 9 days the coil is still going strong, I have not noticed any dip in flavour at all and I would say I have used it more than I would any other kit as I am working from home and vaping much more! It doesn’t go through liquid faster than any other pod system about the same.
  • Moving onto the 0.8 Mesh POD, again I enjoyed this one as I was able to MTL and RDL, I have used 50/50 and 70/30 juices in it and had no issues at all, Flavour is awesome but I am not a Chain vaper.
  • Battery Life, WOW this lasted me all day
  • FLAVOUR on both pods was fab!
  • Ergonomic Mouthpiece – I adore this mouthpiece, so comfortable its probably one of my favourites so far
Juice.jpg

Cons:
  • Would have liked type C Charging
  • Very occasional leakage but I find that with all POD kits tbh. – I have used a lot worse.
  • 0.8 POD I would say was slightly warmer than I would like – but that’s individual preference.
  • Occasional Hot Spit back

upload_2020-4-17_17-50-6.png
Would I purchase one myself .........YES I would

upload_2020-4-17_17-57-11.png

For taking the time to read my review and again thanks @Vaporesso for allowing me the chance to share my honest feedback

Have a good weekend all and STAY SAFE :10::10::10:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    141.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • POD.jpg
    POD.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Must be my eyes... that text is soooo fucking small, I did look at the pictures though.

Great review DeeDee. I see you also noticed that the flavour doesn't drop. That was one of the nice surprises for me.

Back
Top Bottom